I am also applying here! Fixing up a couple details with my personal statement (just cant seem to send it out yet ahhh!) and then I am submitting.  Good luck to everyone! 

I was verified a couple weeks ago and still haven't received anything from them regarding a supplemental or application completion. Anyone else hear anything?

I was verified a couple weeks ago and still haven't received anything from them regarding a supplemental or application completion. Anyone else hear anything?

No, I haven't heard anything either. I applied to the Touro Nevada program as well and have completed their supplemental and have an interview scheduled there, but nothing from the CA Touro as of yet. 

No, I haven't heard anything either. I applied to the Touro Nevada program as well and have completed their supplemental and have an interview scheduled there, but nothing from the CA Touro as of yet.

I received an invitation to complete their secondary today so hopefully you'll hear back soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who already received the supp app, when did you guys submit your primary?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

CASPA verified 06/22, supplemental received 07/21.

Seems like they're sending supplemental app invitations according to date of submission.

@vtension

I submitted mine 6/24 and still have not receive any confirmation or supplemental from Touro. Feeling anxious and stressed! 

@ru2013 try not to worry. I'm sure they're still working on it! I got mine really late in the day. (5pm est)

My CASPA was verified mid-May and I just got my supplemental yesterday (22 July 2015), so no need to worry to those who haven't received one yet. There is hope, still! Good luck!

I wonder if they also only send supplemental application to those who were qualified only? I'm still waiting but I hope that's not the case because i do meet all the minimum at least. 

I just received an email this evening stating that they were going to start reviewing my application and would contact me with a secondary if I met their minimum requirements. I submitted my caspa app 6/20 and was verified 7/3. Hope this helps!

I received the same email julieb1 received today and my CASPA was verified 7/28. I really appreciate that they email you to confirm receipt of the application, and I appreciate that they don't have everyone submit a supplemental application/fee.

I received the same email as julieb1 and jsilveira today too! I was verified on 7/10. So anyone who meets the minimum requirement would get an invite to do the supplemental application?