2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok.. so 77 - 89 range... this is encouraging :)   and looks like only first day of testing has gotten invites so far.  Hopefully next week the rest of us get invites! :)

Here's to hoping they like my MBA in Healthcare and all of my medical assisting.  

Such an exciting time- good luck to all!

Jason, I was grateful to receive a 96 on the exam which I took the first session of the first day.

I do however, feel lacking in my clinical experience and overall GPA. I found it imperative to do well on the exam, the pre-reqs, and to shadow!

I believe that there is always hope for all of us as long as we take a good look at our applications as a whole and take the steps necessary to balance them out and supplement the areas we are lacking. Make sure to keep striving!

All things aside, no one can be completely sure of acceptance with the many categories considered; including the interview. I'm sure it'll be difficult because there are so many deserving and passionate candidates! Anyway, there is always time to get better and better every moment. Good luck once again and cheers to our future!

Archived