2011-2012 Application Cycle for class of 2014

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lisizeng. Do you know if they begin taking people off the waitlist as spots begin to open up or do we have to wait till the end of the cycle for the final review. Thanks in advance.

I believe they take people off the waitlist at the end of the cycle. Sorry. They offer the seat to people they want and if by the end of the cycle they haven't fulfilled their class, they will begin off the waitlist.

Just express your continued interest and be persistent (but not annoying, LOL). There are 3 people from our class that got in off the waitlist! Good luck!

Does anyone know if there are interviews still being held? I just received my supplemental yesterday and will turn it in hopefully by tomorrow. I feel I'm pretty late in the game

Interviews are still being held. I believe there is one this week (Nov 29) and then again in Feb I heard?

Be patient. The PA faculty have a lot on their plate right now with admissions and getting the class of 2012 out on rotations. You guys will hear from them soon! :)

Hey everyone,

So for those of who are a tad bit worried about interviews, I just got invited to an interview today! FYI, my supplemental was mailed late October and I received an email stating my application was complete on November 8th. About 3 weeks later for the interview invite. So much to take care of now!

I'm also going to by flying from New York..

I received confirmation that my app was rec'd, including my supplemental. However, I received an email stating that my Clinician Letter was still missing..... and that only 2 LORs are confirmed as received from CASPA. My 3rd LOR was from a PA. And every other school has confirmed that it has been received. And CASPA has confirmed that it was sent. I have emailed and called a few times trying to see if the automated response is just incorrect or if it really is "missing" and holding my app from being reviewed... I understand they're busy. But it's very frustrating to think that they incorrectly have my app as incomplete and no one will return any messages/emails. :/ Anyone else have an issue like this??

Did anybody that interviewed on the 29th hear anything back yet?

I got a letter in the mail today, Friday Dec 9. I've heard people from previous years receiving phone calls, but it seems this year is notification by post letter.

Good luck to everyone! Who is everyone else on here that interviewed on the 29th?? I'm sure we must've met! I was in group E!

For everyone else going to interviews, just be sure to relax and be yourself. It's a full day or interviewing. Dress professional and wear comfortable shoes. The campus tour involves about 30min of walking around campus, up and down stairs and inclines. Check weather conditions and bring an umbrella just in case. You will be in a group, so relax and chat it up. Get to know people. Bring a pen on interview day at the very least, if not a binder. They'll hand out some info packets at the end of the day.

Good luck to everyone!

It's me again, so I checked my mail today (postmail) and I too got accepted for the class of 2015! :smile: I was so no thinking I was going to get accepted. I was in group C. So some advice......Be mature, know the school's mission statement and really try to make a memorable experience for the interviewers.

Hey all, congrats to those that got accepted! I can just imagine how exciting it must be!! I am dying of anticipation as I interviewed 12/13 and its only been 2 days lol. For those that got accepted, did you mail them a hand written thank you card or send a thank you email after the interview or nothing at all?

Hey all, congrats to those that got accepted! I can just imagine how exciting it must be!! I am dying of anticipation as I interviewed 12/13 and its only been 2 days lol. For those that got accepted, did you mail them a hand written thank you card or send a thank you email after the interview or nothing at all?

hi can i ask for your stats and when you submitted the supplemental? thank you.....i'm still crossing my finger for an interview invite

Archived