2011-2012 Application Cycle for class of 2014

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

katehegreat: I was invited for an interview about month after. Don't worry though because they did mention at the interview that they had a pile of applications to go through, so if they take longer it might be for that reason. I submitted mine early august. Wish you the best:)

Congratulations to those accepted. I was waitlisted.

Yes, congrats. I was also waitlisted. I was told that they do not rank those who are waitlisted, that they treat it as a pool to select from if too many reject their offers. Does anyone know more about this process?

Yes, congrats. I was also waitlisted. I was told that they do not rank those who are waitlisted, that they treat it as a pool to select from if too many reject their offers. Does anyone know more about this process?

I believe they do not rank like you said. The best way to get off the waitlist is to submit a letter of continued interest for the school. Also, taking a couple of classes would not hurt. I know for our class there were a few that kept in touch with admissions and faculty and continued with their course load/experience/etc so this just shows the admissions committee that you are really dedicated into the profession, etc

Does anyone know if there are interviews still being held? I just received my supplemental yesterday and will turn it in hopefully by tomorrow. I feel I'm pretty late in the game

There are interviews in February, which I'm going to because I couldn't make it to the November one.

Archived