Sign in to follow this  
aag

2011-2012 Application Cycle for class of 2014

katehegreat: I was invited for an interview about month after. Don't worry though because they did mention at the interview that they had a pile of applications to go through, so if they take longer it might be for that reason. I submitted mine early august. Wish you the best:)

Hey, I just checked my mailbox and I found accepted letter from Touro. No phone call, no email, it came as a snail mail.

Good luck everyone.

Congrats mukky99, millo10, & aggie2011 on your acceptance! would you mind sharing your stats for those of us anxiously awaiting a response? Thanks for considering & congratulations again!

I haven't been accepted yet. I am barely going to my interview on nov. 29th.

sorry about that aggie, good luck to you on your interview!

Congratulations to those accepted. I was waitlisted.

Yes, congrats. I was also waitlisted. I was told that they do not rank those who are waitlisted, that they treat it as a pool to select from if too many reject their offers. Does anyone know more about this process?

Yes, congrats. I was also waitlisted. I was told that they do not rank those who are waitlisted, that they treat it as a pool to select from if too many reject their offers. Does anyone know more about this process?

I believe they do not rank like you said. The best way to get off the waitlist is to submit a letter of continued interest for the school. Also, taking a couple of classes would not hurt. I know for our class there were a few that kept in touch with admissions and faculty and continued with their course load/experience/etc so this just shows the admissions committee that you are really dedicated into the profession, etc

I applied and turned in my supplemental late August early Sept. and I have not heard from admissions at all. Does this mean I have not been accepted? Should I call or contact them?

Lisizeng. Do you know if they begin taking people off the waitlist as spots begin to open up or do we have to wait till the end of the cycle for the final review. Thanks in advance.

Mukky99 I just got accepted too. I'm soooooo Happy!!!! Good luck everyone.

Congrats!! Any tips for the interview? How professional was your attire and what kind of preparation did you do before the interview? Also, did any current students sit in on your interview?

Does anyone know if there are interviews still being held? I just received my supplemental yesterday and will turn it in hopefully by tomorrow. I feel I'm pretty late in the game

Does anyone know if there are interviews still being held? I just received my supplemental yesterday and will turn it in hopefully by tomorrow. I feel I'm pretty late in the game

There are interviews in February, which I'm going to because I couldn't make it to the November one.