2011-2012 Application Cycle for class of 2014

Hey whoahitzmike,

Hope your interview went well! Did they mention anything during your interview about future interview dates or how many spots have already been filled for this year's class?

Thank you!

Hey chewy,

Thanks for the positive thoughts! To be honest, I'm really not too sure about the amount of spots available or any future interview dates. They didn't mention it nor did I (or anyone else as far as I know) care to ask. They did tell us this year they received about 1500 applications and usually interview around 200-250 applicants for 45 seats. Sorry I can't be more helpful! I know how frustrating the whole waiting process can be, but just stay positive and I hope you hear something soon!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi! I just got an invite for an interview in email today; did anyone else recently get an invitation?

I just got an interview invitation today as well! For April 3rd. That's all she said they have left. Is that the same day you are going, wlin?"

Touro follows Jewish law so they close all offices at 3pm on Friday in observance of the sabbath. The only facility which opens on Saturday is the library at sundown Saturday. Literally at sundown - to the minute. Administrative offices reopen on Monday unless there is a Jewish holiday, of which there are many.

Touro follows Jewish law so they close all offices at 3pm on Friday in observance of the sabbath. The only facility which opens on Saturday is the library at sundown Saturday. Literally at sundown - to the minute. Administrative offices reopen on Monday unless there is a Jewish holiday, of which there are many.

Archived