Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind my last post, someone messaged me the best answer to that lol.

Has anyone on here interviewed with Jefferson before? My friend said last year they took him and a group of applicants for a tour around the school and then took them back for one on one interviews. Doesn't sound too bad to me if this is what it'll be like. I'm a little nervous, anyone have any feedback to give me? I would be very appreciative :) 

Never mind my last post, someone messaged me the best answer to that lol.

Has anyone on here interviewed with Jefferson before? My friend said last year they took him and a group of applicants for a tour around the school and then took them back for one on one interviews. Doesn't sound too bad to me if this is what it'll be like. I'm a little nervous, anyone have any feedback to give me? I would be very appreciative :) 

hey could please share your stat, your experience, gpa, I really want to get in this college

Does anybody have idea how long a person has to wait when " application is under review " ??

I got this notification about a day after I submitted (and paid for) the supplemental:

Thank you for your interest in the Physician Assistant Studies Program at Thomas Jefferson University! We have received your completed CASPA application. At this time, applications are currently under review and you will be notified of status updates as they become available.

*other than this notice, I think many of us are still waiting for further updates

I got this notification about a day after I submitted (and paid for) the supplemental:

Thank you for your interest in the Physician Assistant Studies Program at Thomas Jefferson University! We have received your completed CASPA application. At this time, applications are currently under review and you will be notified of status updates as they become available.

*other than this notice, I think many of us are still waiting for further updates

I called as I submitted on the deadline and they asked me to call and check your status on This Monday . When I did , they told me " Application has been under review by admission committee"  . So question is does calling helps ??

I called da program and an admissions rep said dat no decisions have been made. I don't know what dis means.

If you look at last year's thread, decisions were rapid fire.

I know that the program expanded from 25 -> 40 students (forget where I heard this), but maybe they are doing things different this cycle to find better candidates.?!?

Congrats on your interview Enigma, you are one step further than most. Sending you good vibes!

Please share anything you hear.

Archived