Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I got my acceptance call this week and was wondering if anyone remembered if TJ puts you in contact with students if you have questions? Trying to decide between this program and another and I think it would really help to be able to talk to current students if you can.

I sent an email to David Wood asking if he could put me into contact with current students and he sent me a list of ~10 people to email. Everyone that I emailed got back to me really quickly and had positive things to say about the program!

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to figure this out too, I was looking at the blackboard website and it said our first anatomy class was may 18th but I dont know if we do stuff before then. 

I thought during our interview day they said after the memorial holiday weekend, and on the waitlist confirmation it says the waitlist remains active until May 27, 2015, so it seems like it would start the week of May 30th... It would be great if someone does have insight on this since it starts relatively soon compared to other PA programs! Thanks in advanced for the feedback!

Posted Yesterday, 03:13 AM

prepastudent11, on 04 Jan 2016 - 2:58 PM, said:snapback.png

I was trying to figure this out too, I was looking at the blackboard website and it said our first anatomy class was may 18th but I dont know if we do stuff before then.

I thought during our interview day they said after the memorial holiday weekend, and on the waitlist confirmation it says the waitlist remains active until May 27, 2015, so it seems like it would start the week of May 30th... It would be great if someone does have insight on this since it starts relatively soon compared to other PA programs! Thanks in advanced for the feedback!

Just curious where you see this on black board? I don't see anything about start dates, I wish there was more information on their website.

Does anyone know if the class is full or if they are doing anymore interviews?This forum has been really quiet regarding interviews. Has anyone received a rejection?

It has been really quiet. Maybe they are pretty much done with finalizing their class for matriculation in 2016.

Does anyone know if the class is full or if they are doing anymore interviews?This forum has been really quiet regarding interviews. Has anyone received a rejection?

It has been really quiet. Maybe they are pretty much done with finalizing their class for matriculation in 2016.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried calling just to see when secondaries would be sent out. They have always been nice on the phone but haven't been able to get through to anyone today. It's hard to be patient when people already have interviews scheduled for other schools lol. Anyway, good luck to all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived