Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

Thank you for your input TaiyangShen! You're right, it seems last year most of the applicants who have been interviewed heard back in a week. Thank you for your kind wishes! I really liked the program...and everyone were so nice and helpful making the whole experience enjoyable.

Good luck to you too and I'll definitely keep you posted! PS: Any other inputs will be highly appreciated, thanks!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rk_pancholy sure, 

- I was verified 8/10

-Received conformation email 9/4

- invitation to interview 10/2 

Overall GPA = 3.97

2000 HCE

Thanks for a very quick reply and you have very impressive credentials . I talked to David Woods today as I appled very late in the cycle and he mentioned that we have not sent any acceptance letter to anyone so far . It might take some time but you will get it .

Heard back the other day for a interview invitation, very excited. At the time, 10/26 was fully booked so I will be interviewing on 11/2. Not sure if they will begin acceptances prior.

My stats:

Submitted - 9/21

Verified - 9/30

Received - 10/2

GPA - 3.65 

HCE -3000

Hey Ya'll!  I got invited to interview at this school and I am trying to decide if I should go.  I am from SC and all these interviews are getting very expensive.  I got accepted into another program in philly that wasn't my top choice, but I liked the school.  Can anyone who has been to the interview or toured the campus tell me what they really liked about it?  Or are there any current students to give input?  I haven't heard much about this program.  Also, does anyone know if there are any spots left?  It is kind of late in the cycle.

@Enigma & @rk_pancholy

Thank you both! I just received a letter of acceptance today :)

Good luck to all of those waiting to hear back. 

Hey! I interview on October 5th (the first day of interviews) and I have yet to hear back. I was under the impression we would hear back within 3-4 weeks through the mail. TJU is my top choice and this makes me very anxious! @prepastudent11 I am shocked you heard back and only interviewed two days ago, was this by email or US snail mail?

@Enigma, have you heard back yet?

Hi everyone! I got an email yesterday stating that I'm on waitlis. Not really sure what my chances are? Has anyone heard of anyone getting accepted off the waitlist from last year's class?How the wait list work anywhere? Will this give me some security for next year? I'm perplexed ...

Archived