Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I got an email yesterday stating that I'm on waitlis. Not really sure what my chances are? Has anyone heard of anyone getting accepted off the waitlist from last year's class?How the wait list work anywhere? Will this give me some security for next year? I'm perplexed ...

I received an email last week saying that I was put on the waitlist, but then I just got a call from David Wood saying that I've been accepted. So there's definitely hope!

Hello everyone!

I will be interviewing on Nov 16th and driving up from the DC area the night before. Any recommendations as to where I should stay?

I look forward to meeting fellow interviewees. Good luck to all!

That's wonderful, good luck!!!

I stayed at Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown which was only 5 min away from Jefferson. Please keep in mind that overnight valet parking ( the only option hotel offers) was $55, which I thought was ridiculously expensive????. Also, expect to see many homeless people at the downtown.

Hope this helps and best of luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I just got the acceptance call!! Was wondering if there is a Facebook group for accepted students? 

Hi ! I was accepted as well. I was wondering if there will be a Facebook group as well ! CLASS OF 20!8!!!! If someone made one already please post a link :) I look forward to meeting everyone 

Hey everyone! 

I am interviewing on Monday and am wondering if anyone who has already interviewed can provide any information on the format of individual interviews?Is there a chance that we will finish before 3?

Thanks in advance!

Hi ! I felt that the interview was fairly quick. They are really accommodating. During my interview they asked that if anyone had to leave early they can interview first. I think there is a good chance that you will finish before 3. 

Hey everyone!

I am interviewing on Monday and am wondering if anyone who has already interviewed can provide any information on the format of individual interviews?Is there a chance that we will finish before 3?

Thanks in advance!

I got out of my interview around 1. The interviews start around 12, they take about 5 people at a time to do individual interviews with a faculty member. If you have to catch a flight, they will take you in one of the earlier groups. The interview was very basic--be yourself and you'll do great!

Archived