Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My verified application was sent to the program June 27th.  I am a re-applicant and this year has been a little different.  I applied late last year (beginning of Sept) and confirmation plus supplemental app was sent very quickly.  This year I have not received anything.  I reached out to Amina (the contact listed for questions) and I was told my application was received and the supplemental would be sent soon.  I have contacted her twice and both times I was told the supplemental would be sent at different times.  "Early August" is what I was told in the most recent email.

Good luck to everyone.

My verified application was sent to the program June 27th.  I am a re-applicant and this year has been a little different.  I applied late last year (beginning of Sept) and confirmation plus supplemental app was sent very quickly.  This year I have not received anything.  I reached out to Amina (the contact listed for questions) and I was told my application was received and the supplemental would be sent soon.  I have contacted her twice and both times I was told the supplemental would be sent at different times.  "Early August" is what I was told in the most recent email.

Good luck to everyone.

Hey MarkMass, I am in the exact same boat as you. I am a re applicant as well, and last year was a bit quicker. I am anxiously awaiting for the supplemental and interview invite. Thanks for posting because I was planning on calling Amina today to ask but it appears to be just a waiting game.  

I got this e-mail today (I had not contacted them)

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your application to the Jefferson College of Health Professions, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program at Thomas Jefferson University.

Your application has been verified by CASPA and it is at this point in the process when we send applicants the TJU Supplemental Application. The supplemental application has not yet been sent, however, it will be sent by mid-August. You will be notified via email when it is available.

I wanted to provide you this notification so you did not think something was wrong or that you missed communication from us regarding the supplemental application. Once it is ready, we will send you an email with a link to the supplemental application. This email will go to the address you used to complete your application in CASPA.

Once the supplemental application is complete and we have received all required application materials, we will send you and email confirmation that your application is complete.

If you have any questions while you are awaiting the supplemental application, please let me know.

Best,

Amina Floyd-Murphy

I got this e-mail today (I had not contacted them)

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your application to the Jefferson College of Health Professions, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program at Thomas Jefferson University.

Your application has been verified by CASPA and it is at this point in the process when we send applicants the TJU Supplemental Application. The supplemental application has not yet been sent, however, it will be sent by mid-August. You will be notified via email when it is available.

I wanted to provide you this notification so you did not think something was wrong or that you missed communication from us regarding the supplemental application. Once it is ready, we will send you an email with a link to the supplemental application. This email will go to the address you used to complete your application in CASPA.

Once the supplemental application is complete and we have received all required application materials, we will send you and email confirmation that your application is complete.

If you have any questions while you are awaiting the supplemental application, please let me know.

Best,

Amina Floyd-Murphy

I got this email today as well!  Good Luck jennarose and all applying to Jefferson's program! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same email, but no supplemental yet. I did email Amina to ask her if she wanted my updated transcripts as I just finished two classes and CASPA wouldn't update my GPA. She responded and asked me to send my updated official and Jefferson would recalculate my GPA. Hoping that's means they gave my app a second look. When was everyone verified?

I emailed Amina on Friday and she said "the supplemental has been generated to applicants and because there's a high number of applications that need to be downloaded she asked applicants allow 24-72 hours for receipt of the supplemental application."

It's obviously been more than 72 hours but I'm going to check back in if I haven't received something by this Thursday (in case she meant business days).

Hope this helps!

Archived