Thomas Jefferson PA Program (Philadelphia)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received a confirmation email as well as another application saying my application is currently under review but never got any supplemental application. The last they said it is not ready. Do they only send supplemental applications to those who are eligible?

The supplemental was sent out to a number of people. Based on what others are saying on this topic, not everyone has gotten it yet.

Hey everyone I wanted to let you guys know that I was just offered an interview for TJ! They offer a variety of dates to choose from in October, but not sure if I will accept the invitation as I already put a deposit down for another program.

Did you got to see how many spots were available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone I wanted to let you guys know that I was just offered an interview for TJ! They offer a variety of dates to choose from in October, but not sure if I will accept the invitation as I already put a deposit down for another program.

Would you mind telling when you were verified? or stats?

Would you mind telling when you were verified? or stats?

Did you got to see how many spots were available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an interview invitation this morning as well. I wasn't able to see how many spots were available.

My application was verified by CASPA on July 2nd and I submitted the TJU supplemental August 14th.

Archived