UF class of 2016 Applicants

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats everyone who got the call!! If/once you officially accept the position feel free to look up your new FB page home! To everyone else who hasn't gotten a call yet, they re-look at all of the applications again and again so it doesn't mean you will have to wait until January to get the call.

Congrats to all of those who have heard back! There was an opening for the September 16th and 17th spot, so I chose that one rather than the September 30th and October 1st spot. Fargin and Paramedic, it looks like I'll see you two in a couple of weeks!

Woodsters and GreatChecko, thank you for informing us about the interview process. It's extremely helpful going into this interview having a basic idea as to what is going to happen. It also reflects on the school very well, seeing that they have students that care enough about the program that they want to help out those who are applying. I have an interview for another school, and I haven't gotten near as much information as the UF and you two have.

Do you mind me asking when you submitted and completed all of your UF requirements? I submitted all my CASPA information in early July and UF received my supp. app and resume sometime in early August. Hoping I don't have to wait too long for a phone call! Best of luck in your interview! How exciting!

currin21, I submitted my application in the beginning of July and finished the secondary right after, I can't remember when I received the email that they were reviewing my application but I think it was early August. Keep holding on though, I know that I was actually going to call the office today to check my application status but they beat me to it!

Congrats to all on your interviews!

To avoid restating what has been said, there's some great advice back between posts 55 and 60. Hopefully, those who already interviewed will get get on here and add some more tips.

It's been mentioned before, but it's worth repeating, come to the student dinner on Monday evening, you'll be hungry, it's worth your time, doesn't go late, and will help calm your nerves before the interview :)

We wish you all the best!

Received a call this past Friday for mid Oct interview! So stoked. I have been gaining post-grad experience through EMS, shadowing many physicians and PAs, medical mission trips, and volunteering in the ED for 6 years to accomplish this goal. First time on this thread. Congrats to anyone who has been accepted and I hope to join you in the celebration soon!

Hey everyone! Glad people  are getting interviews and acceptances :)

My application is currently on hold due to not being enrolled in a Med Terminology course :( They said that I can e-mail them as soon as I register and they will begin looking at my application again.

Anyone taken an online Med Term class for UF? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!!

Archived