2023-2024 MEDEX Application Cycle

9 minutes ago, Yanyan said:

I’m guessing if we don’t hear back today, it’ll be Monday? Because they wouldn’t do it over the weekend right? 

I’m trying to stay hopeful but looking at last year’s forum, if we haven’t received a call by now then we will likely receive the rejection letter on Monday. It’s possible that people that were accepted are not on this forum. Very disappointed 😔 

42 minutes ago, EmmaV said:

I’m trying to stay hopeful but looking at last year’s forum, if we haven’t received a call by now then we will likely receive the rejection letter on Monday. It’s possible that people that were accepted are not on this forum. Very disappointed 😔 

Well we don’t know that for sure. Try to stay positive and hopeful! 

6 hours ago, hopefulpenguin said:

Does anyone know if there’s still a chance to hear back from Seattle/Tacoma campus? I applied the last day so I’m not sure if it’s too late 😕 

Yes, they do initial  invites for each campus then go back and do another round after each campus has had one set of interviews…. Historically they are done in Dec/Jan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ParteraPA said:

I was also accepted to UW Medex Tacoma! Anyone know of any groups that have started on FB, here, discord, or other for accepted students? 

Following!

I am also curious! I have seen people in these groups from other campuses and previous years.

Would love to connect with some future classmates!