2023-2024 MEDEX Application Cycle

On 9/7/2023 at 5:15 PM, Pmarchp said:

If anyone wants to get together and work on interview stuff, let me know I'm sure we could make a discord and practice. I haven't seen anyone else with the same interview date yet but it's Sep 25th for the Seattle Campus.

I don't think it'll matter too much if we have the same dates or location so I'm fine with practicing with different dates and locations.

Hey there! I’m also interviewing for the Seattle class on 9/25! If you’re available, I’d love to meet up prior to the interviews on either Monday 9/18 or Tuesday 9/19. I’m in the Cap Hill (-ish) area. 
Let me know 🙂

Oh, and submitted 6/17, first time applicant for the Seattle class. Interview invitation on 8/25 (but just found this forum today!). 

5 hours ago, OhWelly said:

Hey there! I’m also interviewing for the Seattle class on 9/25! If you’re available, I’d love to meet up prior to the interviews on either Monday 9/18 or Tuesday 9/19. I’m in the Cap Hill (-ish) area. 
Let me know 🙂

Oh, and submitted 6/17, first time applicant for the Seattle class. Interview invitation on 8/25 (but just found this forum today!). 

Hey, nice another person for the 25th. I'm actually not up in Seattle I'm down in Vancouver but if you wanna meet up in Zoom or Discord I would 100% be down plus it'll be nice to know some more people on interview day!

17 hours ago, Pmarchp said:

Hey, nice another person for the 25th. I'm actually not up in Seattle I'm down in Vancouver but if you wanna meet up in Zoom or Discord I would 100% be down plus it'll be nice to know some more people on interview day!

Yes, for sure! I’m hoping at the very least a familiar face will calm the scene. Is one day better for you than the other?

Noëlle is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Any and all are welcome. No hard agenda, I just want "meet" some fellow PA appliance!

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9568119084?pwd=5DGbgMIoMDwa2RVmHk2pnY5vVesXYt.1

Meeting ID: 956 811 9084
Passcode: cKV9wD

I'll keep it open today until 3:30 then open it back up after 5 🙂 

Hi everybody I applied to MEDEX this cycle but am waiting for Anchorage invites to be sent out. But I was wondering if anybody who just had their Seattle interview would be willing to message me privately about any tips and tricks you have for me to do good in my interview. Anything helps, It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FPA98 said:

Hi everybody I applied to MEDEX this cycle but am waiting for Anchorage invites to be sent out. But I was wondering if anybody who just had their Seattle interview would be willing to message me privately about any tips and tricks you have for me to do good in my interview. Anything helps, It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!

Do you live in Alaska? I'm in the interior and put down Tacoma and Anchorage. I think Anchorage should go out next month. 

15 hours ago, MissGranger said:

I got the call earlier this evening!! I'm going to be a PA! I know one more person who did. Anyone else?

5 hours ago, OhWelly said:

Congratulations! 
I got called this morning at 0744 😵💫 and let me tell you I’ve never been so happy to be jolted awake at that hour!!!!

See you in June! 

Two other people and I got accepted as well. We are in a discord group if you all want to join?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yanyan said:

WOW! Congratulations! I’m interviewing this Monday for Tacoma. Any tips and insights for the interview?

Be yourself! Stay true to your story and your journey! Be real and handle the interview like you are having a conversation and not putting on a performance. Be clear on your why PA and why MEDEX motivations. Good luck!!