2023-2024 MEDEX Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, smallpossum805 said:

My friend has an interview for a Kona spot next week. They got their invite two-ish weeks ago I think?

That’s awesome! I received an email on 10/13 because I didn’t include a break down of my clinical hours. Just this week I was told that I met the criteria and my application is under review. Hopefully things move along quickly!

Anyone else applying for the Kona campus? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, derrickW06 said:

Anyone hear anything about the second round of interviews for spokane? 

I haven't heard anything yet either! It is definitely nerve-wracking,  especially since it seems they sent out second round invites by this time last year. Fingers crossed for everyone!

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 7:26 PM, sierra1234 said:

I’ll be going to the informal event on Thursday before the interview! I think some interview groups made a discord to do mock interviews/meet other applicants to have some familiar faces on interview day. If anyone wants to do a zoom meeting or something before interview day I’d be down 🙂 

If anyone is doing a meet/greet for the Anchorage campus prior to the 11/21 zoom meeting please let me know 🙂 Or if you just want to chat prior! 

On 11/2/2023 at 7:36 PM, sarai said:

That’s awesome! I received an email on 10/13 because I didn’t include a break down of my clinical hours. Just this week I was told that I met the criteria and my application is under review. Hopefully things move along quickly!

Anyone else applying for the Kona campus? 

I applied to Kona!