2023-2024 MEDEX Application Cycle

On 9/25/2023 at 1:09 PM, cmcnamara said:

Also waiting on Anchorage, but from the previous years they're the last to send out interviews.

On 9/25/2023 at 1:08 PM, MilitarytoPA said:

Do you live in Alaska? I'm in the interior and put down Tacoma and Anchorage. I think Anchorage should go out next month. 

I am also waiting on Anchorage. Does anyone know when in October they typically send out interview invites? Have interviews become virtual? I know in the past they were in person with a group panel. Thanks!

10 minutes ago, AKRNtoPA said:

I am also waiting on Anchorage. Does anyone know when in October they typically send out interview invites? Have interviews become virtual? I know in the past they were in person with a group panel. Thanks!

Not entirely sure on the exact time frame but I would look at the 2022-2023 MEDEX cycle forum to see when they were sent out last year. That should give you a pretty good indication. It is on Zoom this year. 

For Tacoma folks waiting to hear back, if it helps we(Seattle candidates) had the interview on a Monday and heard back on the Thursday same week. Some heard back on Friday too. And I'm talking about the calls. I'm not sure when rejections and wait-list outcomes were communicated.

Edited by MissGranger

34 minutes ago, MissGranger said:

For Tacoma folks waiting to hear back, if it helps we(Seattle candidates) had the interview on a Monday and heard back on the Thursday same week. Some heard back on Friday too. And I'm talking about the calls. I'm not sure when rejections and wait-list outcomes were communicated.

Do you know what time they made the calls?  

10 minutes ago, Yanyan said:

I’m guessing if we don’t hear back today, it’ll be Monday? Because they wouldn’t do it over the weekend right? 

My thought exactly. I'm pretty sure their office closes at 5:00om.

No rejection or wait list email so that's good....

We shall see what happens Monday... I doubt they are open on the weekend..