2022-2023 Application cycle

32 minutes ago, anonymouspeach said:

My application was verified on 7/21 and received an email on 9/22 saying that I have been selected to move to the next round of screening. Not super helpful, I know. The wait is longer and more stressful than I expected. 

Mine was moved to the next round on 8/19. Haven’t heard a peep since. 

4 hours ago, Ecaparoso said:

Congrats and well deserved! That was such a long wait for you. I'm guessing the program was trying to get more interviews in before making any decisions. 

Thank you!! They mentioned that during the interview. Acceptances are offered as late as June/July. The wait isn't fun though lol. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, course90 said:

Thank you!! They mentioned that during the interview. Acceptances are offered as late as June/July. The wait isn't fun though lol. 

I was in one of the September interviews so I'm hoping it was our session that they were waiting for! Hoping to hear back from them soon 🙂

By June/July you mean 2023 right? And for those who have been waitlisted?

Edited by Ecaparoso

8 hours ago, CandyA said:

I applied 7/8 and on 8/19 moved to next round of review. Nothing since. No rejection yet either so remaining cautiously optimistic. 

4 hours ago, K3life said:

I applied in June and I haven't heard anything besides a confirmation email too

1 hour ago, starry89 said:

I applied in July and still haven't heard anything besides the confirmation email either

They are interviewing up until December! Have faith everyone 🙂

I applied late in August (26th) and was verified literally several days before the deadline September 1st. I am really scared this is going to hinder my chances of acceptance since I applied so late. I got the moving on to the next round of screening last week October 7th! does this mean I will get an interview or is it just an automated message? I’m so anxious!