2022-2023 Application cycle

On 8/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, PA1965 said:

Any acceptance/wait listing from interview of 07/26?

1 hour ago, PrePA2137 said:

I heard back this morning from 7/26 interview that they are further reviewing my application. Last cycles forum was saying that’s like a waitlist notification.

I also got this email earlier this morning after interviewing on 7/26. During the info session they said that most people would be waitlisted at this point in the cycle after interviewing fairly early on.

6 hours ago, prepanora23 said:

Hi! for those who had in person interviews, did interviews end on time or did it go over? I am trying to book train tickets and want to make sure I have enough time 🙂

Probably a good idea to give yourself extra time! I was one of the last people scheduled to interview on 7/26 and ended up leaving the campus about 40 minutes after the originally scheduled time. Even though they technically ran pretty late it was actually a good thing because they took their time with each person and it didn't feel rushed at all. Good luck 🙂 

5 hours ago, alyssamd said:

Hi guys! I received an email for an interview invite on 07/22 and yet to hear back regarding an interview date/time. I am getting very anxious as it has almost been a month! Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi, that seems odd. I recieved my interview invite on 08/08. I opted for in person and they emailed me the next day letting me know my date was on 08/23.

I really hope nothing is in your spam folder, otherwise it may be wise to reach out. I know it states it could take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to get your interview date. Who knows what variables go on in this process 🤷‍♂️

15 hours ago, alyssamd said:

Hi guys! I received an email for an interview invite on 07/22 and yet to hear back regarding an interview date/time. I am getting very anxious as it has almost been a month! Anyone else in the same boat?

Did you do virtual? I did as well and am in the same boat. I was debating reaching out but I was gonna wait until the one month mark to say something. My guess is they’re inviting more people and rounding up all the virtual interviewers to invite them all on the same day since it looks like majority are doing in person.

14 hours ago, byjasminev said:

Any new updates for those who have been waiting for a response? I was verified and submitted on 5/23 and have not heard anything yet regarding an interview or a rejection. 

Wow!! 5/23?? They must be really backed up or something. I’m sure you will hear something soon though. 

Had my interview today and they mentioned that they keep interviewing till like Nov-Dec so don’t stress out if you haven’t heard back yet! Also can also confirm that they said most people at this point will be waitlisted till they get more interviews in. Last year they interviewed 300 applicants and seems like every interview session hosts 20 students. So just keep your heads up!!

• Like 1