2022-2023 Application cycle

On 9/9/2022 at 12:43 AM, Ecaparoso said:

It seems a lot of people have been getting waitlisted. Does this mean that they have nearly filled up their cohort for the year? Anyone who submitted late in the cycle (around August) and hear anything besides the follow up email stating that you have moved on to the next step in the screening process?

I have actually just got finished interviewing this morning! What they told us is there are three buckets that an applicant can land in, 1. Accepted 2. Waitlisted 3. Denied. They say at this point most people will be waitlisted bc they need to save seats for those interviewing in December. They said to be patient while they still conduct interviews and not to lose hope! Best of luck 

On 9/13/2022 at 9:31 AM, alyssamd said:

I have actually just got finished interviewing this morning! What they told us is there are three buckets that an applicant can land in, 1. Accepted 2. Waitlisted 3. Denied. They say at this point most people will be waitlisted bc they need to save seats for those interviewing in December. They said to be patient while they still conduct interviews and not to lose hope! Best of luck 

Congrats on interviewing! I got an interview invite yesterday and emailed the program back with my interview preference. Do you know if they send up a follow up email stating that they received your response since there is a 3 business day deadline? Or did you just wait until they send you the interview date and additional info?

13 hours ago, Ecaparoso said:

Congrats on interviewing! I got an interview invite yesterday and emailed the program back with my interview preference. Do you know if they send up a follow up email stating that they received your response since there is a 3 business day deadline? Or did you just wait until they send you the interview date and additional info?

Congrats!! They did not confirm, just followed up with an interview date which for me took over a month, but they say a few weeks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Musaom said:

Do we know if invites are going out in order of when apps were submitted? I applied in June and am figuring it’s probably a no-go but just curious 😊 Hope everyone is surviving application season! 

I applied in June too and am wondering the same thing. I received a random “second round of screening” email yesterday though. Other than that, silence!

On 9/13/2022 at 9:29 AM, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Just received an interview invite!! No date yet. Does anyone know what the set up is for the online interviews? Is it a panel, one on one, etc.? 

This is my third cycle and FIRST interview. I’m stoked. 

You'll be in a zoom call altogether for introductions and campus tour. They pull you out into breakout rooms for individual interviews with 3 faculty members. 

• Like 2