2022-2023 Application cycle

13 minutes ago, ab2022 said:

Has anyone that received "file under review" after interviewing heard any updates? I interviewed 8/9/22, received file under review 9/7/22. 

Nothing yet for me. I interviewed 9/27 and haven’t gotten a “file under review” update or any update at all. Gonna try to stay patient haha

32 minutes ago, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Just received an email that I will interview 11/8!! Anyone else interviewing this day? I chose a virtual interview as I am out of state ☺️

Congrats! Do you mind sharing if you received any emails before that one, like if your application was moving on to the next round? I still haven't even received that e-mail yet like some people did before they got interview invites and it's killing me lol

25 minutes ago, EfuturePA said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing if you received any emails before that one, like if your application was moving on to the next round? I still haven't even received that e-mail yet like some people did before they got interview invites and it's killing me lol

I got an email on 7/29 that I was moving to the next round of screening then another email on 9/13 asking me to interview with them and asking if I wanted in person or online. Then today I got the email with my interview date on it. They seem to be moving a little slower than most so just try not to lose hope!! ☺️

5 hours ago, Iontheprize2022 said:

Good morning everyone 🙂 

Does anyone know how many people in total are interviewed for this cycle or approximately? Just gauging my chances lol like a crazy person of course. 

2 hours ago, Iontheprize2022 said:

Hey was it a call or an email if you don't mind me asking 🙂 

I believe they interview around 280-300 applicants based on what they said for this cycle and last year's! Also I'm pretty sure they give a call first then a follow up email. When did you interview friend? 🙂

25 minutes ago, Ecaparoso said:

I believe they interview around 280-300 applicants based on what they said for this cycle and last year's! Also I'm pretty sure they give a call first then a follow up email. When did you interview friend? 🙂

🙂 okay thanks for the info! I interviewed Oct 18 so I know its pretty soon but every day seems like years lollll. This is my top choice so I'm dying inside at this point

• Like 1

I received a "Status Update" email from Rutgers yesterday stating my file is under review of Admissions Committee. 

I'm not sure what this email means, as it seems some people have received this same update whereas others haven't. I'm curious who has received this email and received an acceptance versus not. Does anybody have any information on this??

I replied to them saying thank you for the update and happy halloween! ahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrianG said:

I received a "Status Update" email from Rutgers yesterday stating my file is under review of Admissions Committee. 

I'm not sure what this email means, as it seems some people have received this same update whereas others haven't. I'm curious who has received this email and received an acceptance versus not. Does anybody have any information on this??

Hey friend! I knew that name sounded familiar 🙂 Happy Halloween everyone and hopefully we all hear more in  the next following weeks!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BrianG said:

Hey! Is that post-interview or a pre-interview email?

I still haven't heard anything post-interview 😞

43 minutes ago, knealon99 said:

Congrats to those who got in and good luck to those waiting to hear back! I was recently accepted and was wondering if there was any GroupMe/Facebook group for the incoming class

Hey congratulations on your acceptance! I know you must be super excited 🙂 

Can I ask when you interviewed? I'm still waiting to hear back from my interview 10/18 and am getting nervous since this is my top choice....

Just got the email that my "file is under the review of the Admissions Committee". This is a post interview email and I wanted to clarify if this was their way of doing an informal/formal waitlist notification or if this was indeed good news towards getting an acceptance. If anyone knows anything please dm me or reply 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ecaparoso said:

Just got the email that my "file is under the review of the Admissions Committee". This is a post interview email and I wanted to clarify if this was their way of doing an informal/formal waitlist notification or if this was indeed good news towards getting an acceptance. If anyone knows anything please dm me or reply 🙂

I interviewed 08/23. I got this email a week later and have not heard since 😞

So I think this is just the "hold" status they discussed during the interview. So it's just a waiting game once you receive it. I'm taking it as good news as it's not a rejection. 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2022 at 11:49 AM, Iontheprize2022 said:

Hey congratulations on your acceptance! I know you must be super excited 🙂 

Can I ask when you interviewed? I'm still waiting to hear back from my interview 10/18 and am getting nervous since this is my top choice....

I interviewed 10/4, they said we would hear back anywhere 2-4 weeks and I got a call after 4 weeks. Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi guys! I know many of us are awaiting decisions from RUPA. I was accepted into another program this week, but Rutgers is truly my top choice and I don't feel I can make a decision without knowing if I am accepted to Rutgers or not. Does anyone feel it is okay to ask for an update on my decision so I can choose to put a deposit down at the other school or not. I only have until the end of November to decide. My last update from rutgers was mid october and was essentially that "unofficial waitlist" email. 

• Like 1