2022-2023 Application cycle

15 minutes ago, alyssamd said:

I just got a call and I was accepted!!! I did ask for an expedited decision as I had two other acceptances. I am so excited this is my #1 choice! 

is there a group me or any way of reaching other accepted students??

best of luck to everyone! 

congratulations! When did you interview? 

30 minutes ago, alyssamd said:

I just got a call and I was accepted!!! I did ask for an expedited decision as I had two other acceptances. I am so excited this is my #1 choice! 

is there a group me or any way of reaching other accepted students??

best of luck to everyone! 

So exciting, Congrats!!! 

On 12/12/2022 at 11:50 AM, TJeongMU said:

Accepted from 11/29 interview!! Is there a groupme or facebook page for accepted students?

Congrats! I was accepted, too! I'm also wondering about a groupme or fb group. Perhaps they'll send it in the onboarding email. I just sent in everything required for the Section A portion of the admissions checklist. Excited to meet you and all of the other accepted students!!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SouthernFriedPA said:

I was accepted from the 12/6 interview! 😃but I did request an expedited decision because I had had another acceptance and only had a few days to pay the deposit. So excited and ready to become a part of the Rutgers family!!! This is truly a dream come true. 

Congratulations!! I'm so excited to meet you all!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SouthernFriedPA said:

I was accepted from the 12/6 interview! 😃but I did request an expedited decision because I had had another acceptance and only had a few days to pay the deposit. So excited and ready to become a part of the Rutgers family!!! This is truly a dream come true. 

Hey when did you ask for the decision? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ab2022 said:

Any updates for those on hold??

49 minutes ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Same. My anxiety is slightly alleviated knowing that others are waiting right there with me though 🙃 

We should hear more after the holidays! Let's take some time to relieve the pressure and anxiety from waiting. Happy holidays everyone and see you all in the new year 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FuturePA096 said:

Emailed and asked for an expedited decision a week ago...they said they couldn't provide it for me at this time but I am still being considered.

We all are anxious waiting for the answer 😂 

It's interesting that they provided expedited decisions for others. I wonder if there's a list, or a limit as to how many can be provided.

Keep the faith!!

• Like 1