2022-2023 Application cycle

I received an acceptance (11/17)!!!! So stoked as this is my top choice program! Just to provide a timeline:

• Application was verified/received on 08/16
  • Got the email that I was selected to move on to the next round of screening on 09/07
  • Invitation to interview 09/28
  • Confirmation of interview date 10/26
  • Interviewed virtually on 11/08
  • Accepted on 11/17

Do not lose hope! You guys got this. Best of luck to everyone this cycle 🙂

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 2:09 AM, Michee said:

I received an acceptance (11/17)!!!! So stoked as this is my top choice program! Just to provide a timeline:

• Application was verified/received on 08/16
  • Got the email that I was selected to move on to the next round of screening on 09/07
  • Invitation to interview 09/28
  • Confirmation of interview date 10/26
  • Interviewed virtually on 11/08
  • Accepted on 11/17

Do not lose hope! You guys got this. Best of luck to everyone this cycle 🙂

Congrats! Did you have a positive interview with the faculty/students? I was worried because I heard recently ppl did not have good experiences with the interviewers cutting them off etc

9 hours ago, PA2be15 said:

Congrats! Did you have a positive interview with the faculty/students? I was worried because I heard recently ppl did not have good experiences with the interviewers cutting them off etc

Thank you!! 🙂 I personally had a very good experience with my interviewers. They were welcoming and friendly and I also gave off the same energy, so there was a lot of positive vibes in the atmosphere, ya know? I just think it's important to be yourself but answer questions very concisely. They want to get to know you beyond your application and don't have loads of time to do it. They already know your application so no need to repeat things. Use your interview time to demonstrate who you really are. Be happy, show that you're grateful for the opportunity, and be concise. Before mine, I wrote down everything I wanted my interviewer to know about me and why it was important for them to know. Obviously, I couldn't mention everything at the time of my interview but the things I did mention were things they wouldn't have otherwise known about me, and it strengthened me as a candidate. 

16 minutes ago, idontknowwhatimdoing said:

Got an email yesterday for an interview one week from today! Only got the option for a virtual interview though 😕 and a little nervous cuz it's getting close to the end of the cycle...any advice?

Did you get the email re: moving onto the next round of screening before getting your invite? If so, how long before the invite did you get that email if you don’t mind sharing?

I was accepted to Rutgers yesterday! I was slated to start a PA program in Florida this upcoming January so I asked them for an expedited decision, as they are my top choice program! I had sent that email two weeks ago. I'm so relieved and excited!!!!! I was freaking out all day yesterday. Is there a group of accepted students created???

• Like 2

16 hours ago, starry89 said:

Hello,

I received the second round of screening email over a month ago. Just getting kind of anxious now since interviews are about to conclude and I haven't heard anything after that. Would it be worthwhile contacting them for an update or should I just keep waiting it out?

When did interview? I would wait it out until the end of December. A student at our interview told us that they send out a mass wave acceptance after they are done with interviews.