2022-2023 Application cycle

5 minutes ago, PA2be15 said:

Has anyone gotten the "you've been selected to move on to the second round of screening" email and never received an interview? I thought maybe that meant I would receive an interview but now I'm feeling bummed as I haven't heard anything else 

I got that email on 8/19 and haven’t heard anything else. 

18 hours ago, PA2be15 said:

Has anyone gotten the "you've been selected to move on to the second round of screening" email and never received an interview? I thought maybe that meant I would receive an interview but now I'm feeling bummed as I haven't heard anything else 

Feeling the same way. I received that email 9/20 and still nothing. Bummed as well 😕 but I guess better than a rejection

On 10/4/2022 at 9:09 PM, paca2023 said:

Hi everyone! For those who interviewed, how was your experience!?(: I heard they are very welcoming but wanted to know if someone had a different experience. Was the essay portion like a critical thinking/ethical question?  Any advice is appreciated!!!(:

I did the virtual interview! I had a really great experience and I can confirm with all of the other posts in here that the program just really wants to get to know you. Good luck in your interview!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PA2be15 said:

Hi! For those of you that received interviews, how long after receiving that email did you actually interview? 

I was fortunate and someone canceled their interview invite so I was able to fill in their spot and interview early. Email invitation to interview was sent on 9/13 and I was slotted for the 9/27 interview. I'm assuming I was originally supposed to interview sometime mid October! This is all based on what others have been posting. Good luck in your interview 🙂

On 9/28/2022 at 1:26 PM, MRBPA said:

Super happy for those who were offered interviews! Does anyone know if other interviews gone out or even rejections? 😕 feeling a little bummed and ghosted haha

My application was verified on 7/21 and received an email on 9/22 saying that I have been selected to move to the next round of screening. Not super helpful, I know. The wait is longer and more stressful than I expected.