2022-2023 Application cycle

• Priyapatel04 changed the title to 2022-2023 Application cycle
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, and happy applying!!🙂 I was just finalizing my application and wondering if people are submitting additional supporting documentation for things outside of the typical certification, license, etc, to include things like shadowing hours documentation or other statements? Of course I know they have the provision for 3.2 and lower GPAs to explain circumstances, but they leave it a bit open ended, so I'm just not quite sure how to go about taking advantage of the space without inundating them with unnecessary info. If anyone has any thoughts / recommendations in this regard would love to hear them!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 11:45 AM, Priyapatel04 said:

Did anyone receive interview invite? I just submitted last week and seeing last years' threads I assume they are responding for interview invites within 15-20 days 🤞

I haven't heard anything yet and my application was ready for review 5/16 which is longer than 20 days