2022-2023 Application cycle

2 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Interview was on 08/23. Recieved email this morning stating my file is under further review by the admissions committee and that they will get back to me as soon as possible.

Wow they got back to fast. I also interviewed on the 23rd. I thought they said 2-3 weeks 

Edited by PA0802

3 hours ago, Ecaparoso said:

Application was confirmed 8/16. Had to wait late in the cycle to apply to wait for my Masters degree to be awarded. Is there still a chance for me or is every spot a waitlist at this point?

There’s still hope, don’t give up! They told us in the interview that they are conducting interviews through December! 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, prepanora23 said:

There’s still hope, don’t give up! They told us in the interview that they are conducting interviews through December! 

That's a relief! I wanted to wait for my Masters degree to be conferred so that I would be a more competitive applicant. I'm really hoping that it's going to help rather than hinder me. Definitely going to be applying a lot earlier if I end up being a reapplicant.

2 hours ago, pediatricaspirations said:

On the email I got for wait listing it said they conduct interviews until December

I submit my application on June 20th and received confirmation and also paid the fee. However, I have not heard anything since, no rejection, no interview invite and no waitlist. 

I am unsure if I should send an email to get an update or if the best option would be to keep waiting?

It seems a lot of people have been getting waitlisted. Does this mean that they have nearly filled up their cohort for the year? Anyone who submitted late in the cycle (around August) and hear anything besides the follow up email stating that you have moved on to the next step in the screening process?

Edited by Ecaparoso