2022-2023 Application cycle

On 10/13/2022 at 2:52 PM, course90 said:

Declined my acceptance offer today. Got accepted to 2 other schools, both my top choices. Good luck everyone!! 

Congrats on all the acceptances and glad you are able to pick and chose the program that was right for you! Did you submit your deposit to Rutgers prior to declining your seat?

Edited by Ecaparoso

9 hours ago, ilovemyhamsters said:

I applied late in August (26th) and was verified literally several days before the deadline September 1st. I am really scared this is going to hinder my chances of acceptance since I applied so late. I got the moving on to the next round of screening last week October 7th! does this mean I will get an interview or is it just an automated message? I’m so anxious! 

This means that your application meets the program's minimums and the adcom will continue reviewing your application! Continue to have faith! Good luck friend 🙂

19 hours ago, Ecaparoso said:

Congrats on all the acceptances and glad you are able to pick and chose the program that was right for you! Did you submit your deposit to Rutgers prior to declining your seat?

Thank you! No I didn't. In the email they sent, they said they'll send another email with further instructions within 2 weeks.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 10:24 PM, Ecaparoso said:

This means that your application meets the program's minimums and the adcom will continue reviewing your application! Continue to have faith! Good luck friend 🙂

Is this true?? I heard that this is actually a selection process and not everyone who meets the minimum requirements receives this email

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ecaparoso said:

Could be! I'm just going based off what I've seen throughout this thread. Any status update is always reassuring though 🙂 

This morning I woke up and been invited to an interview!! I did get the previous moving forward email on October 7th! The date for the interview has not been decided yet just option of in person or online I have! 

Edited by ilovemyhamsters
  • Like 1

Did anyone apply at the end of August and still waiting for a response? Or has received a response from Rutgers? My application was verified and completed on August 30 and last year I received a response on Nov 1 for an interview (didn’t get accepted) but I was just wondering if other people in a similar situation have already received any emails from Rutgers 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PAreapplicant said:

Did anyone apply at the end of August and still waiting for a response? Or has received a response from Rutgers? My application was verified and completed on August 30 and last year I received a response on Nov 1 for an interview (didn’t get accepted) but I was just wondering if other people in a similar situation have already received any emails from Rutgers 

Don’t lose hope! 

I applied: August 26th

Verified: August 30th

moving on to next round: October 7th

interview invite without a date: October 18th

Interview with date given yesterday October 19. My interview is on November 1st.  

Edited by ilovemyhamsters
  • Like 1