2021-2022 Application cycle

On 7/27/2021 at 12:21 AM, wolfasd said:

Hey everyone just got an interview invite today super excited!!! Didn't believe I would be here However

I was wondering if theres a way to change your interview date because the only available interview session is 12/10? The rest is complete booked sadly.    

I got an interview invite a couple weeks ago and the only available date was 11/19 b/c everything else was booked, so I am in the same boat! It looks like they send out interview invites out in batches but they only have 1 interview date per month 

2 hours ago, Carcosa said:

I got the "held for further review" email last night. I quickly went through this thread, so sorry if this was posted already, but has anyone who was "held for further review" this cycle gotten an interview invite yet? 

Does everyone get this? I haven't gotten anything except the confirmation email. 😞  I was verified 6/7.

I received an interview invite today (August 5th) and I booked the only available date option, which was Dec. 10th over zoom. 

My timeline:

June 11th: email that they received my application

June 15th: email that my file complete was complete.

Good luck to those who have their interviews coming up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Carcosa said:

I got the "held for further review" email last night. I quickly went through this thread, so sorry if this was posted already, but has anyone who was "held for further review" this cycle gotten an interview invite yet? 

If you go through the thread I do believe there was one person pulled off and interviewed and one that got sent a rejection letter after receiving the "held for further review" email. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2021 at 1:34 PM, fentywasabi said:

Today marks the 7th week since I submitted and still have not heard back... Anyone in the same boat? Should I follow up?

This is the end of the 7th week for me. Submitted 6/21. I have a feeling they are just running behind, so I wasn’t going to reach out. Trying to be patient, but also really just want to know my status at this point. 😅