2021-2022 Application cycle

On 9/3/2021 at 2:27 PM, jetrodri said:

Received an acceptance letter today! I am extremely happy and excited! 

Applied: May 20, 2021

Invite for interview: June 10, 2021

Interviewed:  August 20, 2021

Acceptance  Letter: September 3, 2021

good luck guys!

I have an interview coming up! Is there anyway you can give me some insight on how it went? 

20 minutes ago, MAK1999 said:

Hey all! 

I'm debating whether it's too late for me to apply at this point. I looked through the forum and noticed that interview invites are already being handed out. Since it's rolling admissions I'm unsure if it would be a waste for me to apply? Please let me know your thoughts. 

They are completing interviews once a month till January. Last I saw on this forum, appicants were noting that all slots were filled and only December was available. If you apply now you may be able to get an interview for late December or January.

50 minutes ago, MAK1999 said:

Hey all! 

I'm debating whether it's too late for me to apply at this point. I looked through the forum and noticed that interview invites are already being handed out. Since it's rolling admissions I'm unsure if it would be a waste for me to apply? Please let me know your thoughts. 

They have openings now for January 

On 9/3/2021 at 5:27 PM, jetrodri said:

good luck guys!

On 9/6/2021 at 12:14 PM, goosecharger said:

Also received my acceptance on Friday, I'm so psyched! 

I'm interviewing with them in November- could you provide some insight on how the interview went (format, vibe, impressions, etc)? Also, what are your overall thoughts on the program, faculty, etc? Anything would be super helpful- thanks!

Thought I’d share my interview experience from this past Friday! If you have an upcoming interview in the next coming months, please don’t be nervous! Everyone at RFU that I met is extremely genuine and kind-hearted, and it is clear they have a motivation to really help their PA students succeed. I know it’s cliché, but just be yourself and you will be okay. Everything ran super smoothly and it was a great day. I hope this helps some of y’all with upcoming interviews! 😄

• Like 2

On 9/3/2021 at 2:27 PM, jetrodri said:

good luck guys!

Awesome! Congrats! I have an interview coming up. How did yours go? Care to share a little about it?

On 9/20/2021 at 4:08 PM, FirstTimePAApplicant said:

Thought I’d share my interview experience from this past Friday! If you have an upcoming interview in the next coming months, please don’t be nervous! Everyone at RFU that I met is extremely genuine and kind-hearted, and it is clear they have a motivation to really help their PA students succeed. I know it’s cliché, but just be yourself and you will be okay. Everything ran super smoothly and it was a great day. I hope this helps some of y’all with upcoming interviews! 😄

Thank you for posting this! It helps. I have my interview in November. 

• Like 1

Guest jetrodri
9 hours ago, Kharaaaaaa said:

Awesome! Congrats! I have an interview coming up. How did yours go? Care to share a little about it?

It went really well! I enjoy taking to the staff and other candidates. The school seems awesome and the interview questions made total sense in regards to how they would analyze our responses.

Overall I enjoyed the interview and would encourage anyone to be themselves! 

On 9/22/2021 at 12:41 PM, ThePAchaser said:

I received a rejection letter today after 8 weeks. Best of luck to all who's waiting. And congratulations to all who received better odds. 

I'm 9 weeks out and haven't heard anything. Not sure if this is a good thing or not

On 9/22/2021 at 1:49 PM, asantos23 said:

Received a rejection today. Application was complete 7/29. Good luck to everyone else applying!

Mine was completed on 7/23 and I haven't heard anything...

Sorry to hear about your status, you will both find the right school!

Verified 6/25

Rejected 9/19

GRE: 56/57/82

SGPA: 3.77

HCE: MA 3800 hours and research assistant 500 hours 

I got into to Duke and Northwestern but rejected from here, it wasn’t my first choice but it was def top 5 so I’m honestly not sure what the program is looking for. I did write a diversity statement if anyone was curious. Good luck to all of  those that will be interviewing, I hope everyone gets their first choice!! 

• Like 3