2021-2022 Application cycle

On 9/20/2021 at 10:08 PM, PrePAmember said:

did anyone got interview without writing the diversity essay on CASPA?

I interviewed in August without writing a separate diversity essay but I felt like my PS already addressed it, a lot. It seemed repetitive. There’s hope!!! 

Edited by tjaleco

3 hours ago, Ollie01 said:

Is it too late to submit application now since the school is on rolling admission? 

I submitted my application today, but it seems like there are already 63/67 people accepted on the facebook group. I would still apply because you never know, but just keep in mind that our chances are lower at this point. 

I received an email on the 9th saying that my application is being held for further review. I had submitted my application on July 9 which I now realize was very late. Does this email usually turn out to be a delayed rejection, or do most people end up interviewing after accepted students decline their seats? Where am I able to see how many people have been accepted already?

Edited by soomanyydetailss

Had my interview on Friday and want to echo what was already mentioned in this thread. It was my first PA school interview, so I don't know if every school is like this, but I felt very relaxed and welcomed. The staff make you feel very comfortable and spend a significant part of the day answering questions and just getting to know the other applicants. The student panel was very honest and everyone seemed to genuinely like the program. The interview questions totally fit into what the program is looking for. Overall I'd say it went well, even with some technical issues.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KH757PA said:

Hi All!

The applications are due 12/1... I want to apply but am nervous that so many others have and that its too late in the game.

Thoughts? Opinions? Experience with applying right before a rolling admissions is due?

This is my first time applying to PA school but as long as they're still accepting applications, you can still apply! Especially if you have a strong application. They really do take a holistic approach to viewing apps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Capricorn said:

Had my interview on Friday and want to echo what was already mentioned in this thread. It was my first PA school interview, so I don't know if every school is like this, but I felt very relaxed and welcomed. The staff make you feel very comfortable and spend a significant part of the day answering questions and just getting to know the other applicants. The student panel was very honest and everyone seemed to genuinely like the program. The interview questions totally fit into what the program is looking for. Overall I'd say it went well, even with some technical issues.

I had the exact same experience this Friday. Goodluck!

• Upvote 1