2021-2022 Application cycle

On 11/20/2021 at 1:30 PM, NicoleSchladt said:

I received an interview for February 11th! Anyone else?

Also interviewing for February 11th but I wanted an earlier date so I asked to be on a wait list if a spot opens up! I want to go to RFU so badly and would like to know sooner rather than later haha good luck! 

20 hours ago, Love2620 said:

Also interviewing for February 11th but I wanted an earlier date so I asked to be on a wait list if a spot opens up! I want to go to RFU so badly and would like to know sooner rather than later haha good luck! 

Congrats! Yeah I wasn’t able to get an earlier date either. I thought about messaging them to get on a waitlist as well but I had people telling me not to do that as everything you message them, goes into a file.

I got accepted!!! I was in the 11/19 interview group. I just submitted my deposit, as Rosalind Franklin has been my top choice. I received an email that an update has been posted to my applicant status page then I had to log onto my RFU portal to actually view the admissions decision. Good luck to everyone else applying/interviewing!! 

Is there any sort of social media group for accepted students yet (i.e. Facebook, GroupMe, etc.)? 

Edited by semblance
  • Like 2

I interviewed 11/19 and I received a rejection email in 10 days. I genuinely had a great interview experience and getting to know fellow applicants, current students and faculty in the virtual experience. I think I may have made some technology and interview mistakes so feel free to DM me for details on my self-reflections so you can learn from my mistakes. I want to congratulate everyone in the same interview group who got accepted, you all impressed me with your respective backgrounds and deserve it! 😁

• Like 1

I submitted 8/22, confirmed 8/26. I wrote a 4,910 character diversity statement. I received an invitation to interview on 10/04. When I went to pick a slot, the only two slots left were Jan and Feb so I picked the sooner one. The interview was moved up to 12/10 and again to 11/19 because you can opt-in to get it moved sooner if space become available. I received rejection letter on 11/29 via their portal. 

Good luck to all the active applicants for this program!