35 minutes ago, nbasanti said:

Thought I’d start this thread... just received my supplemental application invite. Good luck to everyone 🙂 

Thanks for starting this thread. Best of luck!

I submitted the secondary application on 6/26 and received a follow-up email today (6/30) that my application has been successfully submitted and will be reviewed.

• Like 1

Hi, thank you and good luck to you as well. I had a question about the essay questions.. did you consider the max character count for all of them? The last question I feel has a straight answer that I can answer in one sentence.. but I’m not sure if they’re expecting me to write an actual essay about it. Can you clarify for me? Thanks! 

40 minutes ago, nbasanti said:

Hi, thank you and good luck to you as well. I had a question about the essay questions.. did you consider the max character count for all of them? The last question I feel has a straight answer that I can answer in one sentence.. but I’m not sure if they’re expecting me to write an actual essay about it. Can you clarify for me? Thanks! 

This is my first time applying to LLU. I feel that the 4000 character limit (or even the 5000 limit of the CASPA essay) is a guideline. For me, I tried to be as honest and concise as possible in my responses, I did not near the character limit for all questions. I hope this helps. Just write from the heart - you're going to do great! 

• Like 1

LLU is not accepting my 4 unit microbiology lab/lecture I took at my university. Does any one have any recommendations? I received an email that stated it was not being accepted. It seems that as of now they will accept an online lecture but not a lab? Does anyone know of anywhere they are actually offering in person labs at this time?? 

On 7/6/2020 at 8:43 AM, driboh said:

Got my rejection letter in the mail on 7/3/2020...Goodluck to everyone!

I hope you don't find me stalkerish but I just looked at your stats from another thread and they were very similar to mine (apart from I have I think 2000 more PCE as an MA and maybe a few hundred more volunteering hours) and since I haven't even submitted my apps let I probably should take them off the list. 

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 12:46 AM, Christine616 said:

I hope you don't find me stalkerish but I just looked at your stats from another thread and they were very similar to mine (apart from I have I think 2000 more PCE as an MA and maybe a few hundred more volunteering hours) and since I haven't even submitted my apps let I probably should take them off the list. 

Stats aren't everything!!

5 hours ago, means said:

Rejection letter in mail 7/14/20 

first time applying, ORM, 3.4 cGPA, 2500 PCE, 350 volunteer, 5000 Research. I am not religious, but this school was in my hometown. Best of luck to everyone else this cycle! 

I'm so sorry! Did you receive the letter after submitting your supplemental ?

2 hours ago, missxchar said:

I also had a follow up question... if you did submit the supplemental.. how long did it take for them to make a decision regarding your application? I submitted Friday and have been checking my portal like crazy.. but haven’t gotten any new updates on the status of my application.. 

14 hours ago, nbasanti said:

I also had a follow up question... if you did submit the supplemental.. how long did it take for them to make a decision regarding your application? I submitted Friday and have been checking my portal like crazy.. but haven’t gotten any new updates on the status of my application.. 

16 hours ago, missxchar said:

Supplemental submitted first day of June.

For the supplemental questions for LLU on the CASPA website, did anyone write a long answer in response to the question 

"What is your religious affiliation?"  My answer would be brief-a few words at the most, and it just feels weird to answer a question and not using up the characters available. I get that the question is really just asking one thing, but still, I'd like to hear some opinions. Thanks in advance!

@patobe09 After reading last cycle's thread it was about 6 weeks from successful submission of the secondary applications that individuals started to hear back regarding an interview invite. I submitted my secondary on 6/30 so it hasn't been that long, although it feels like an eternity! Also, I vaguely remember reading (please don't quote me) that interviews are typically in January and February...and the wait continues. Good luck!

• Like 1