LLU is not accepting my 4 unit microbiology lab/lecture I took at my university. Does any one have any recommendations? I received an email that stated it was not being accepted. It seems that as of now they will accept an online lecture but not a lab? Does anyone know of anywhere they are actually offering in person labs at this time?? 

Bummer, sorry to hear that. I had an issue with LLU last year where they wouldn’t accept any of my 4 physiology classes I had taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 9:09 AM, SaschaRochelle said:

How lengthy did you feel like you needed to be in the secondaries? Struggling to write more than a paragraph or two for most of them, is it okay to keep it relatively short and sweet? 

I would say that the character limit is a limit, not a recommendation. I kept mine pretty short as well, and I think they would appreciate some brevity in the answers. After all, 4,000 characters per question (for each secondary!) is a lot of reading for them to do! Good luck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lyudabab said:

I would say that the character limit is a limit, not a recommendation. I kept mine pretty short as well, and I think they would appreciate some brevity in the answers. After all, 4,000 characters per question (for each secondary!) is a lot of reading for them to do! Good luck!

Thank you, was able to do at least 2 paragraphs for most! Just have to take a head shot later (yay after working 9 hours) and will submit it today!

• Upvote 1

Just received my rejection letter today in the mail. For reference, I'm a first time applicant, cGPA: 3.8, sGPA: 3.55, PCE: 6000+, HCE: 3000+, volunteer: <100. I submitted my CASPA the first week of June. I'm not religious but had applied for LLU because it's close to my city. Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running though!

20 hours ago, ambschen said:

Just received my rejection letter today in the mail. For reference, I'm a first time applicant, cGPA: 3.8, sGPA: 3.55, PCE: 6000+, HCE: 3000+, volunteer: <100. I submitted my CASPA the first week of June. I'm not religious but had applied for LLU because it's close to my city. Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running though!

I'm so sorry to hear, ambschen. Don't give up hope though! This is good experience to prepare you for the future 🙂 If you don't mind me asking, did they sent the rejection letter without an interview or was it with one?

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 4:20 PM, FutureKeenPA said:

I'm so sorry to hear, ambschen. Don't give up hope though! This is good experience to prepare you for the future 🙂 If you don't mind me asking, did they sent the rejection letter without an interview or was it with one?

Thanks for the word of encouragement! I'm staying cautiously optimistic for the four other schools I've applied for. Rejections are sent out via letter without an interview. On the LLU site, they announced that potential candidates/those not rejected will receive their interviews via phone calls in October 2020.

8 hours ago, ambschen said:

Thanks for the word of encouragement! I'm staying cautiously optimistic for the four other schools I've applied for. Rejections are sent out via letter without an interview. On the LLU site, they announced that potential candidates/those not rejected will receive their interviews via phone calls in October 2020.

I wasn't aware rejection letters were sent out during the application cycle. Thanks for the clarification! Fingers crossed for you and sending good vibes your way!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Christine616 said:

Did anyone get an email (today or yesterday cannot remember when i got it) to update their phone number? I thought it meant i forgot to put a phone number in my supplemental but I just checked and did just "updated" it with the same phone number just in case. I guess it's so they can send out interview invites hopefully. 

I got the same email! I thought the same thing. Fingers crossed 🙂

Guest Jonascdn

I wonder if we all got that email to update our phone numbers or its a process in which maybe we could get a call. at this point i am so nervous and anxiety keeps going up and down lol. Praying to get a call from loma linda!! honestly i am extremely religious and it would be an honor to get in to a Christian based school.

On 9/5/2020 at 10:58 PM, ambschen said:

Same here. I received my rejection letter through mail yesterday and I'm not religious also. Good luck to everyone~!!

Guest Jonascdn
17 minutes ago, Alvarez2724 said:

Just got a phone call for an interview next week 10/22! So so excited!! Good luck to everyone 🙂 

Had you received that email to update your number? Did they say if it was virtual or in person. @Alvarez2724

Edited by Jonascdn