• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JustJprePA said:

Just got a call today for an interview on 1/14! 

I'm so surprised as I haven't heard anything from them ever since I turned in my application.

I just received an interview invitation as well!! I was surprised for the same reason. Good luck!! If the interviews are MMI maybe I’ll see you there!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:46 PM, Chrissylee said:

Does anyone know how/if we can download our supplemental application? In the email I received back in September it said we could download them from the “Download Application and Forms” page on the application menu, but I don’t see that page at all. 

Go to https://home.llu.edu/llu-sahp-physician-assistant-secondary-application and use the Click Here under Secondary App. Log in with your previous information and you should be able to access it! I don't think it was working earlier, but I just tried again tonight and I was able to access it.

17 minutes ago, JustJprePA said:

Go to https://home.llu.edu/llu-sahp-physician-assistant-secondary-application and use the Click Here under Secondary App. Log in with your previous information and you should be able to access it! I don't think it was working earlier, but I just tried again tonight and I was able to access it.

Hi! Thanks for the reply 🙂 

I’m sorry to say I still can’t access it. Oh well. Thanks for taking the time to help! 

See you tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 10:17 AM, Chrissylee said:

I just received an interview invitation as well!! I was surprised for the same reason. Good luck!! If the interviews are MMI maybe I’ll see you there!

Congrats on getting an interview!! Was it in person or all online/MMI format? Any tips or insights? Haven’t heard anything back yet from LLU since submitting the supplemental

• 2 weeks later...