On 10/16/2020 at 12:53 AM, aspiringPAstudent94 said:

What if they call and I miss it, or don't pick up bc I think it's spam? That's my biggest fear while waiting for programs.. so I end up picking up every number I don't know..

I actually missed their call on Tuesday and they followed up with an email. I will be declining the interview as I have been accepted at another program. Hope this helps one of you! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 9:28 AM, patobe09 said:

I got a call yesterday too for an interview 11/19! But they didn't send me an email yet. Did anyone get an email already?

I have an interview for the same date! I received my email with the interview details yesterday. 

Have you gotten yours yet? If not-- I would maybe call them and clarify but it took a few days for me to get that email

On 11/10/2020 at 12:45 PM, PrePA2724 said:

Hi has anyone heard back yet that interviewed? Have they sent out acceptances already? 

Hi, I was one of the interviewees from 10/22. I got my call of acceptance a few hours after my interview! Best of luck to everyone interviewing in November 🙂 

• Like 6

On 11/12/2020 at 11:39 AM, rahkim said:

Hi, I was one of the interviewees from 10/22. I got my call of acceptance a few hours after my interview! Best of luck to everyone interviewing in November 🙂 

I read in previous threads that they conduct traditional style questions, MMI, an essay and an exam. With the interview being on zoom, I’m sure there is obviously some differences, but any tips?

On 11/15/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ckrantz1 said:

I read in previous threads that they conduct traditional style questions, MMI, an essay and an exam. With the interview being on zoom, I’m sure there is obviously some differences, but any tips?

Hey! Much congratulations on your interview invite!  Unfortunately everyone from 10/22 was specifically asked not to disclose any information about the interview, so I can't provide any details. There wasn't any exam or essay though. I would say to be prepared for a long Zoom interview with a variety of different questions. I found doing a mock interview helped me a lot with my nerves and getting used to the Zoom format, so I would definitely recommend doing that! Hope that somewhat helps. Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 12:31 PM, hannahkris said:

I didn't receive any emails back from Loma Linda after applying, but about 2 weeks ago I unexpectedly got a rejection letter in the mail. Didn't even realize mail was an option as most schools have moved to e-mail. If you're in the same boat as me, might want to check your mail!

Just curious, did you also receive an e-mail? Or just a letter in the mail?

Hi all,

Congratulations on those who got in this cycle! I actually have a fully-furnished rental near LLU. For anyone interested please DM me 🙂 

I usually rent to UCR or LLU med/dental students, but I'd rather support my own kind! (I'm an 11-yr PA oldie) ...This is also open to Cal Baptist PA students.

If you know anyone that got accepted, please let them know and I'll reward you with a finder's fee 🙂

Cheers,
Sonny

• Like 1