CUNY York 2020-2021

34 minutes ago, pabean said:

do you guys think that it is a good or bad idea to email or call admissions regarding not receiving instructions on how to submit the CUNY application/processing fee? has anyone who interviewed last week gotten anything?

I uploaded my SS, but nothing regarding the fee, I'm sure they will get back to us eventually. 

I got an email from them saying this: 

Thank you for your application to the York College PA Program.  Currently, the Office of Admissions has the challenging task of carefully reviewing applications.  Please know that we do not take your application lightly and acknowledge all your hard work and effort placed in selecting a program that’s best for you.  This step before the interview is challenging since we want to be sure the right applicants are selected and therefore, this process can take weeks.  We are working as fast as we can to be able to get back to you about the interview process.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate but reach out to us. 

I am excited about this program! I hope they grant me an interview. did anyone else get this email?

Edited by acceber12
  • Like 1

Received an email today that my application is moving forward to the 3rd and final step. Seeing that others got an interview the day after receiving this email has my palms sweating!! 2nd cycle applying, straight rejections from the very beginning, this would be my first invite ever! Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1