CUNY York 2020-2021

1 minute ago, jazzydancer said:

Did anyone who is interviewing tomorrow get the email with the additional information? I have no zoom link or anything and am a tad worried

They seem to be super last minute lol I was shocked when they were offering interviews for two days later!! I requested a date out of all the options for my interview and haven’t received anything about it

Edited by FuturePA6813

5 minutes ago, FuturePA6813 said:

They seem to be super last minute lol I was shocked when they were offering interviews for two days later!! I requested a date out of all the options for my interview and haven’t received anything about it

Yeah. I gave them dates Saturday then just got the email today that I'd be interviewing tomorrow but that's the last I've heard. If you picked a Friday date I bet that's when you're on the schedule. Bet they'll confirm Wednesday for you. Oh well. If I don't have anything by 9 am tomorrow I'll call the program directly. I am too anxious for this last minute nonsense!

15 hours ago, prepa3210 said:

for those who recently received an interview did u guys get a second step faculty review and a third step faculty review as well? or were u immediately given an interview email?

Went to second stage on Sep 29, third stage on Oct 26, and got the interview request on the 15th. Third step email just mentioned a final review to determine whether I qualified for an interview, not sure what that entails exactly. 

On 11/4/2020 at 6:36 PM, PrePA1003 said:

Goodluck! okay, makes sense why i still havent received an verification email. I applied this past october! 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:50 PM, PrePA1003 said:

I highly appreciate this response. Its been two weeks now, I've yet to receive an verification email. I sent it through CASPA and posted my GRE as well. Should I contact the school?

UPDATE: finally recieved my email of reciept of application! Whew!

21 minutes ago, FuturePA2244 said:

Hiii! Anybody that recently interviewed how was the interview style? Was it only one faculty interviewing you or a few more?

Asking because I feel like the instructions are a bit vague, thanks in advance!

2 professors, 30 minutes. Random questions, geared towards your medical and educational background.

• Like 2