CUNY York 2020-2021

1 hour ago, aroger12 said:

Yes please! 🙂

Sounds good! I guess we would need more people to follow this same thread. If anyone sees this, privately message send me your name so I can then add you to the group. Hope to meet you all soon. And for those waiting on acceptances don't worry about others' wait times. Apparently they varied from one day to one month post interview.

Hey Guys. I created the FB group for students accepted and committed to CUNY York College. Just message me after joining so I know who you are and I can approve haha. Also feel free to share this link with others who are going to attend CUNY York College PA program. Look forward to meeting you all! 

•  
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheDwin said:

Anyone know typically how long it takes to hear back about a rejection/ acceptance? I interviewed 12/3 and haven’t heard anything.

I've seen people hear back as soon as the next day and as late as a month and a half later. I'd say if you haven't heard back by February, don't hesitate to follow up :).  I just interviewed last Wednesday and I am already getting impatient lol. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I just send an email confirming my attendance and asked what the next steps would be concerning a deposit, etc. Will post their response when it arrives. 

Hi! Congrats! I got an email from them saying that I got an interview and that they will let me know when it is soon.. how much notice before the interview did they give you? I’m hoping they wont let me know about an interview that is the next day or something

59 minutes ago, acceber12 said:

Hi! Congrats! I got an email from them saying that I got an interview and that they will let me know when it is soon.. how much notice before the interview did they give you? I’m hoping they wont let me know about an interview that is the next day or something

About two weeks for mine.

23 hours ago, Drewbreeeze said:

Hey Guys. I created the FB group for students accepted and committed to CUNY York College. Just message me after joining so I know who you are and I can approve haha. Also feel free to share this link with others who are going to attend CUNY York College PA program. Look forward to meeting you all! 

•  

NIce!

On 1/22/2021 at 11:11 PM, shc723 said:

Hey! I just had an interview and was wondering where you guys had to upload your ss card? It says I have to go to the Admissions Office webpage to upload it but I'm not sure what that means.. thanks!

https://www.york.cuny.edu/admissions

Click the yellow “documents upload” button and follow the prompts 🙂 . 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, acceber12 said:

Hey congrats! how was the interview?! Mine is coming up! 

hey good luck! it wasn't bad.. it was a 2 on 1 and they took turns asking questions. They were very nice and they asked very traditional questions. The whole interview only took 30 minutes which was very different from other schools that were usually a few hours.

9 minutes ago, shc723 said:

hey good luck! it wasn't bad.. it was a 2 on 1 and they took turns asking questions. They were very nice and they asked very traditional questions. The whole interview only took 30 minutes which was very different from other schools that were usually a few hours.

aw thats great! thanks for your answer and good luck to you as well 🙂