CUNY York 2020-2021

6 hours ago, shc723 said:

hey good luck! it wasn't bad.. it was a 2 on 1 and they took turns asking questions. They were very nice and they asked very traditional questions. The whole interview only took 30 minutes which was very different from other schools that were usually a few hours.

I have another question I’m sorry. When you were sent the email with the zoom link for the interview was it to your personal email? I was told something about an e-mail through caspa. I am confused.

17 minutes ago, masha said:

congrats. How did the interview go ?

Thank you! The interview was great. It only lasted 30 minutes and the interviewers were really nice and pleasant to talk to. They asked pretty standard questions and just wanted to learn more about me, my experiences and my knowledge of the PA profession. 🙂

Edited by aroger12
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aroger12 said:

Thank you! The interview was great. It only lasted 30 minutes and the interviewers were really nice and pleasant to talk to. They asked pretty standard questions and just wanted to learn more about me, my experiences and my knowledge of the PA profession. 🙂

Congrats! When did you interview and when did you get notified of your acceptance?

I interviewed 1/11/2021 and still have not heard back 😕

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mgmb3 said:

Congrats! When did you interview and when did you get notified of your acceptance?

I interviewed 1/11/2021 and still have not heard back 😕

I interviewed 11/27 and got the acceptance email on 12/18!

It took some time to hear back so I wouldn’t worry just yet! 🙂 I hope you receive an update soon!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Christenb said:

I didn’t get a chance to get my interviewers emails to thank them. Would it be appropriate to call the admission office and ask for their emails? as they were really very nice and made the interview go very smoothly 

You can search their names in the staff directory and get their emails that way, that’s how I did it 🙂

4 hours ago, Mackg730 said:

Are we supposed to wait until admissions reaches out to us to pay that fee and submit the SSS card.

My interview email with the Zoom link contained directions for uploading the SS card and asked that it be done within a day or two after the interview.  I posted the link you need to upload documents not too long ago in the thread. I reached out to admissions to make sure my SS card was received and processed and they confirmed that it was, so I would say get that done ASAP instead of waiting to hear back from someone. As for the fee, they did say that that would be dealt with at a later time 😄

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Mackg730 said:

Has anyone gotten accepted from any of the interviews from January? I am just interested in knowing how many seats they have filled so far.

I interviewed 1/11 and was accepted 2/14. They gave no indication as to how many seats have been filled but if I find out I will definitely update!

18 minutes ago, PrePA1003 said:

Does any one mind elaborating on this.. thx

Hi! It just means that your application is moving along smoothly through the review process and that there are no issues for you to address at this time. Pretty much just an update to let you know they haven't forgotten about you and everything is good so far 🙂 . Good luck!