2020-2021 Harding Application Arkansas

From my understanding, I believe the difference between the two is that being placed "on hold" is that they are still conducting the interview process and will determine where to place us afterwards (an offer, waitlist, or rejection), while a "waitlist" is when they actually assign us a number for a potential seat. I don't know if there is a major difference between hold and active hold. I hope this answers your question!

Edited by sj1995
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 4:59 PM, Dolson4 said:

What is the difference from being placed on hold and active hold following the interview? 

This is was I got from the FAQ page:

"Applicants who are placed into a "hold" status after their interview are continued to be reviewed throughout the application cycle. At the end of our application cycle, we rank student alternates from those applicants on hold who have not been previously offered a student position. Any student openings are immediately filled from our ranked alternates."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...