2020-2021 Harding Application Arkansas

1 hour ago, ptokki said:

Hey guys!

Just wondering, for those of you who already did the video - what did you use to film it? Did you use a computer/laptop or your phones? Kind of nervous about making a video lol, not the most tech savvy person but hopefully it won’t be too hard! 

thanks in advance! 

I used my phone but mine wasn't cinematic by any means lol!

Hey guys!
Just wondering, for those of you who already did the video - what did you use to film it? Did you use a computer/laptop or your phones? Kind of nervous about making a video lol, not the most tech savvy person but hopefully it won’t be too hard! 
thanks in advance! 

Yeah mine was just a basic one but i used my computer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rgnmln said:

I used my phone but mine wasn't cinematic by any means lol!

1 hour ago, jrbPAhehe said:

Yeah mine was just a basic one but i used my computer!

Haha good to know! Mine is definitely not going to be a cinematic masterpiece lol but I’ll give it a try with both devices and see how it goes. Thanks! 🙂 

On 9/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, RD2PA17 said:

Were y'all's (yes, I'm from the south) videos like exactly 60 seconds long? Mine is like 1 min and 15-20 seconds, and I'm trying to figure out if this is a test and I should be worried.... Lol.

Hi! I was thinking the same thing. I kept mine at exactly 60 seconds because of the wording in the email and didn't want to take a chance!

• 2 weeks later...

Do we know if they will be having multiple interview dates? I know that was the original plan but wasn't sure how it worked out with COVID and I know the video invites were sent in batches so I thought maybe interview invites might be as well. I'm not at all trying to come across as I believe I should've received an interview, I'm just very interested in the program and forever hopeful 😅

On 9/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, thika said:

Hey guys, so I just had a virtual session with Angela and a couple other PA applications. Regarding the video, it is a pre-interview sort of thing and it is being sent in batches to "some" people. They were "vague" about instructions on purpose and are just trying to get to know you. They said that they werent picky about editing or about creativity. But other than that, she was very nice, thoughfult and definitely helpful.

On 9/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, Levisolomon said:

So does this mean if we did not get a request for a video, that we will not get an interview? 

Hey guys, I am so sorry about the late response! I never got an email about this

In regards to the virtual session, i think it was sent out to everyone since mine was in the spam folder. however, i never got a request to submit a video nor have been invited to an interview

2 hours ago, Ashley99 said:

Hey guys! Did everyone that had an email request for the 60 second video get an interview invite? Just wondering because I just got an email about the video!

I don't think necessarily everyone that gets the invite to send the video gets an interview but I think if you get an interview you have to have received the invite to send a video if that makes any sense! I'm not entirely sure though.