Virginia Shenandoah University PA applicants 2020-2021 cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, this is a quiet thread compared to some of the other schools! Good luck to all of you. 

I know I read somewhere that when you complete an outstanding prerequisite, you're supposed to contact the PA admissions office, send an unofficial transcript, and send an official transcript to... Shenandoah? CASPA? I just spent an hour looking and now can't find this guidance anywhere! Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, paschoolpls said:

I tried clarifying a pending course transcript update with admissions, however the person on the other end seemed to think I was emailing the incorrect organization. Tried to clarify the misunderstanding, but I'm sensing a rejection in my very near future. 😂

Sorry to hear that.. I had a similar problem but I was able to clarified the situation..  did you send the email directly to admissions?

• 3 weeks later...

Are you interviewing with Radford on 9/25 by any chance?! I just submitted the form saying that I can do the zoom interview and am hoping it’s not the same time as my interview with Radford [emoji51]

No it’s actually another program but I am also interviewing at Radford on the 11th! Fingers crossed that the timing works out for both of us!!!!

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who got an interview today! I’m in the same boat regarding scheduling. I also have another interview already scheduled for 9/25 and am wondering if they would be open to rescheduling the interview. In the email it says their interview would be from 8-5pm so I feel like it would definitely overlap with my other interview if I tried to schedule it for the same day 😕

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who got an interview today! I’m in the same boat regarding scheduling. I also have another interview already scheduled for 9/25 and am wondering if they would be open to rescheduling the interview. In the email it says their interview would be from 8-5pm so I feel like it would definitely overlap with my other interview if I tried to schedule it for the same day [emoji53]

I could have interrupted this in the wrong way, but I think the google form said you’ll have a designated time between 8-5!

4 minutes ago, nsbiosands said:

I could have interrupted this in the wrong way, but I think the google form said you’ll have a designated time between 8-5!

Just reread the email and I think you’re right! But my other program won’t be emailing our exact times until a few days beforehand and knowing my luck they’re gonna overlap 😅

• Like 1

Received an invitation to interview for 9/25.

"After reviewing your CASPA application the faculty of Shenandoah University's Physician Assistant program would like to invite you to attend an interview to be held Friday, September 25th through the Zoom platform between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm."

Looking forward to it. I'm sure the they will provide us with a confirmed time frame; otherwise, I will need to stock up on some snacks.

Good luck everyone! 

• Upvote 2