UTRGV 2020/2021 APPLICATION CYCLE

7 hours ago, wannabeapac said:

Has anyone who has interviewed recently been able to ask if they have extended acceptances? Have they said anything about where they are on acceptances? When I interviewed about 4 weeks ago, they told us that acceptances would come out soon, but I'm not sure if that has been the case. 

So far, it seems like neither acceptances or rejections have been sent out. I interviewed nearly 6 weeks ago and they said it was "rolling enrollment" so that some would hear back soon and yet still nothing. 

5 minutes ago, GoingTibiaPA said:

Wow! Congrats!!! 

I interviewed on Oct. 30, and still haven't heard anything. You're actually the first person who has posted about getting accepted or hearing back after interviewing at all! 

Thank you!

Yeah, that's why I asked yesterday and they said that they haven't actually extended acceptances yet.

19 minutes ago, rrr2020 said:

When I interviewed on 10/30, one of the interviewers said they were hoping to be done by December, however, that's what they said last year and went on interviewing through March. 

When I asked, they said that they will probably be done latest this week..but there's a chance all the way until the week before the program starts they said.