UTRGV 2020/2021 APPLICATION CYCLE

15 hours ago, Obiwankenobi said:

Has anyone heard back about acceptances?

I hope they select students soon. They’re doing a lot of interviews pretty fast! 

I’m sure within this next week or two people will start getting acceptances/rejections. They probably want to have a few interviews before making decisions. Last year I was waitlisted in March and interviewed early October... it can be a long process.

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:04 PM, Obiwankenobi said:

Has anyone heard back about acceptances?

I hope they select students soon. They’re doing a lot of interviews pretty fast! 

I haven't heard of anyone being accepted yet. 

I hope they start going out soon. Last year they interviewed well through February, I believe. I can't quite remember - it's all a blur now (lol) but I didn't even get a "not admitted" email until April of this year. I hope it's not that way again. That sucked.

8 hours ago, rrr2020 said:

I haven't heard of anyone being accepted yet. 

I hope they start going out soon. Last year they interviewed well through February, I believe. I can't quite remember - it's all a blur now (lol) but I didn't even get a "not admitted" email until April of this year. I hope it's not that way again. That sucked.

From one of the emails they sent before my interview invite they mention they’d interview until late December. I’m guessing we should hear something before then or shortly after. 

2 hours ago, rpdmorm said:

yup, the structured questions were a bit uncomfortable, brief and not very conversational - wonder how long till we hear from them.

Yup I felt the same too. Anyway, one of the clinical professor told me until March. He also mentioned the fact that "No news is a good news". Now the waiting game starts again...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1