2020-2021 Application Cycle

21 minutes ago, AlexisA said:

Hey guys! For inputting your courses on the secondary application, I see it says that we are to only put biochemistry or organic chemistry in as they only require one. If I took both, should I still only put one? If so, do you think one is better than the other?

21 minutes ago, AlexisA said:

Hey guys! For inputting your courses on the secondary application, I see it says that we are to only put biochemistry or organic chemistry in as they only require one. If I took both, should I still only put one? If so, do you think one is better than the other?

I would go with the better grade personally. 

8 minutes ago, AlexisA said:

Understandable! But they're both A's so that's my contemplation, lol

I dont think it will matter which you put. I feel they are just making sure you meet the requirements by asking for one of them. They will see that you got As in both, and you did a good job to get As in both...so strong work 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kirby219 said:

I dont think it will matter which you put. I feel they are just making sure you meet the requirements by asking for one of them. They will see that you got As in both, and you did a good job to get As in both...so strong work 🙂

That makes sense. Thank you for your help! 🙂 

Hi everyone! I got the link to start my supplemental app but there's something wrong with my account and I can't log in! I sumitted a ticket to the help desk but haven't heard anything back yet, and I really want to get started writing the essays so I can submit as soon as possible! Can anyone confirm that this is this year's supplement, same questions and everything? And does anyone know the character/word limit for responses? https://www.pennstatehershey.org/documents/284709/3009422/SECONDARY_APPLICATION_2014.1.pdf/e98d7232-f1de-4c58-991d-f9f3d35af2bf Thank you!!  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cam999 said:

Hi everyone! I got the link to start my supplemental app but there's something wrong with my account and I can't log in! I sumitted a ticket to the help desk but haven't heard anything back yet, and I really want to get started writing the essays so I can submit as soon as possible! Can anyone confirm that this is this year's supplement, same questions and everything? And does anyone know the character/word limit for responses? https://www.pennstatehershey.org/documents/284709/3009422/SECONDARY_APPLICATION_2014.1.pdf/e98d7232-f1de-4c58-991d-f9f3d35af2bf Thank you!!  

I already completed the application, but I too, cannot get into the link. Let me know if you hear anything from the help desk.

Hey everyone!

I just received an email with my PSU ID and password to complete the supplemental application. I keep getting am error message saying that they are unable to find my PSU ID... just sent an email to the program to find out if they can fix it so I can get started on the app. Anyone else having this problem?

Good luck guys ❤️

On 7/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, avekat said:

I already completed the application, but I too, cannot get into the link. Let me know if you hear anything from the help desk.

I emailed the help desk and they said my account status was "limited" and I needed to contact graduate admissions again, so I did and explained what the help desk said and they fixed my account immediately!