2020-2021 Application Cycle

Hi! Congratulations to everyone that got in! 😄 I still haven't heard from the program. Did any of you that got in or had an interview update the school? I have done much more since August but don't know how to communicate with the school since I don't receive email replies. Also if anyone knows when they're interviewing till, that'd be good to know! 

On 2/3/2021 at 9:52 PM, TreasuredPA said:

Hi! Congratulations to everyone that got in! 😄 I still haven't heard from the program. Did any of you that got in or had an interview update the school? I have done much more since August but don't know how to communicate with the school since I don't receive email replies. Also if anyone knows when they're interviewing till, that'd be good to know! 

i updated on caspa! 

• Like 1

What form did you get in the email? I never received any email like that from them, but when I was searching, I did find 

Want to update Penn State?
If you have an update to submit regarding newly completed coursework or newly accrued hours, email the program directly at psupaprogram@pennstatehealth.psu.edu. Inquiries regarding your admissions status are unable to be returned. 
 Again, we assure all completed applicants (as described above) that you will receive a notification at the appropriate time. 

When they sent me an email stating that my application was received, the bottom portion of the email stated that I should send in any updates to my application and when I replied asking how I would submit that information, the director of admissions sent me a pdf to fill out and send back via email! 🙂

to those of you who completed the interview process- how long after your faculty interview were you notified of a decision? my interview was just about 2 weeks ago and the anxiety is killing me...i think it went really well, but it's hard not to psych myself out and (over)analyze everything i said!

21 hours ago, pyurick22 said:

to those of you who completed the interview process- how long after your faculty interview were you notified of a decision? my interview was just about 2 weeks ago and the anxiety is killing me...i think it went really well, but it's hard not to psych myself out and (over)analyze everything i said!

I interviewed in the same cycle and I still have not heard back yet! I know the email initially said before 3-4 weeks so I’m hoping we hear back soon! It’s psyching me out too. I was considering sending an email just to confirm when we should know.