26 minutes ago, PhysAssistant said:

Did they happen to mention if the class has been filled? 

To be honest, she didn't seem like she was really "in the know" on exactly where they're at in the review process. She just said that they're finishing up with all the interviewee reviews and will send out final decisions soon. The impression I got was that the class isn't filled since they haven't reviewed all of those who interviewed yet. 

Edited by jaygo
  • Like 2

Received a rejection email this morning 😞 Interviewed in October 

It so disheartening to wait this long for a rejection but Im trying to stay positive and push forward! I hope everyone in the same boat as me can do the same, We will get there one day 

Congrats to everyone who got in!! Good luck to you all!

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, JPlyPA said:

Received a rejection email this morning 😞 Interviewed in October 

It so disheartening to wait this long for a rejection but Im trying to stay positive and push forward! I hope everyone in the same boat as me can do the same, We will get there one day 

Congrats to everyone who got in!! Good luck to you all!

Received mine as well this morning. Yeah it’s been awful waiting this long and holding on to this tiny sliver of hope, but it helps me to figure out my next steps. “How can I make myself and my application better” Just keep pushing. We’ll get there. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JGPrePA said:

Same!! How did you find the form to fill out? I am having trouble finding it.

I didn’t see it either! It says it was within the email so maybe they forgot to attach it. I called an hour or so ago, but Priscilla had just clocked out so they told me to call back tomorrow. Does anyone know if their waitlist is ranked? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...