6 hours ago, mlara2018 said:

Re-applicant here! My portal states that my GRE scores have not been received. I sent them directly to the school last cycle. Would I need to pay to resend them again to the program if I didn't retest? Has anyone been in the same situation?

I looked at a post from last year application round and they said that they had to resend it. I would just pay to resend them again just since on the portal site it says they did not receive your scores.  

6 hours ago, karinag10 said:

Pre-req question here. Does anyone know if a combined a&p course will count for physiology, or does it have to be physiology on its own? I have both, but I made an A in the combined course, versus a B.

Thanks in advance. Best of luck to all!

Yes, UTSW takes combined A&P classes for I and II instead of taking them independently. 

15 hours ago, karinag10 said:

Thank you. When you went in to match your prereqs for a&p, did you match both A&P 1 & 2 for each prerequisite (both for anatomy, and both for physiology)?

I did not. I put A&P 1 as Anatomy and A&P II as Physiology. Either way it wont matter. They will see the classes and that you took them. A&P together is a lot more common than just Anatomy and then Physiology now a days. 

On 8/15/2020 at 8:29 PM, lizzzzzzyg said:

Has anyone received an email that their application is under review? My portal shows everything is complete but haven't received an "under review" email. 

Nope. Just make sure you have all green check marks under your portal. They never send out a "complete and under review email." 

1 hour ago, tx808 said:

Does anyone know if we send in updated transcripts directly or just to CASPA? I also see the option in the portal. Has anyone contacted the school with this question? I've not been able to get an answer. Thanks!

I sent mine to CASPA and just emailed all of my schools to notify them once it was received. UTSW responded and said thanks!

• Like 1