Applying this cycle! Haven't done the supplemental questions yet, I've been focusing on rolling admission schools for now!

Submitted CASPA 5/4, supplemental app fee done 5/3, received app completion email on 5/22. If I remember correctly, it was just a fee and not any additional questions outside of what CASPA asked. Am I wrong? It's all starting to blend together a bit!

First-time applicant! Very anxious. Good luck y'all.

Edited by desireevarsha
  • Upvote 1

Anyone else receiving generic emails from Baylor College of Medicine after app was complete? Todays was regarding Houston cost of living etc. Just curious if everyone is getting them

• Upvote 1

Anyone else receiving generic emails from Baylor College of Medicine after app was complete? Todays was regarding Houston cost of living etc. Just curious if everyone is getting them

Just got the same email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be dumb, but since BCM has minimum GRE requirements, I should only apply if I meet those... correct?

Good luck to everyone applying!!

• Like 1

I have gotten two since submitting my application. I notice in the email from today it gives advice on what to ask current students during my interview, but I haven’t gotten an interview offer yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone know if your application needs to be verified by the application deadline? Or does it just need to be complete (aka all transcripts, rec letters, etc. have been submitted)? 

On 7/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, sorinigm said:

This might be dumb, but since BCM has minimum GRE requirements, I should only apply if I meet those... correct?

Good luck to everyone applying!!

Yes! During the online info session they stated that if you do not meet the MIN GRE that you are sorted out through CASPA. If your scores do not meet the requirement they will never see your application!

• Like 2

Has anyone been having trouble with "From your understanding of the Baylor College of Medicine PA Program, which part of the total learning experience will be the most challenging for you?" and have any helpful resources on how to answer?

14 minutes ago, Rosie04 said:

Has anyone been having trouble with "From your understanding of the Baylor College of Medicine PA Program, which part of the total learning experience will be the most challenging for you?" and have any helpful resources on how to answer?

I would recommend speaking with a Baylor PA alumni or current student, as they can probably give you the best idea of what the curriculum is like. Other than that, scouring their website looking at their program details is probably your best bet!! Hope this helps!

17 minutes ago, unicornsUT said:

Anyone receive an outstanding requirements email, but they have completed everything required in the email?

Does the supplemental fee just take awhile to process?

I haven't received an outstanding requirements email. Here's what I've received so far. 

Paid supplemental May 27

Received app complete email June 4

Then various emails from BCM regarding their education and value, diversity, and living options