Baylor PA Program 2020-2021 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything from the school? I know they really struggled with the winter storm but I figured they’d be up and running again. I emailed them and got no reply. I would like to speak to financial aid and to speak to someone about the best place to move to in the area 😕

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I just got off the waitlist today but I may end up giving my spot up since I have already signed for an appt elsewhere near the pa school I got accepted in much earlier.  So keep a heads up incase one of you get my spot! I’ll probably make a decision by tomorrow. Good luck everyone

On 3/3/2021 at 8:11 AM, C0r4l1n3 said:

Has anyone heard anything from the school? I know they really struggled with the winter storm but I figured they’d be up and running again. I emailed them and got no reply. I would like to speak to financial aid and to speak to someone about the best place to move to in the area 😕

Lots of tips about housing are in the survival guide current students send! Financial aid information was emailed to us in mid February so I’m surprised you haven’t gotten that yet. Honestly they will just send you to the financial aid office with additional questions anyway which is available at 7137984603 or financialaid@bcm.edu (email generally better right now because most people are working from home)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, Sheni said:

Hello! I just got off the waitlist today but I may end up giving my spot up since I have already signed for an appt elsewhere near the pa school I got accepted in much earlier.  So keep a heads up incase one of you get my spot! I’ll probably make a decision by tomorrow. Good luck everyone

I got accepted off the waitlist earlier this week so I must have you to thank for a spot opening up! 

• Like 1