Baylor PA Program 2020-2021 Cycle

20 hours ago, Leah37 said:

Hi all! 

I just wanted to let all of you waitlisters know that I was on the interview waitlist last year, was given an interview, and was accepted, so do not give up hope!! We can't wait to (virtually) meet all of you soon!

- Leah, BCM PA-S1

Hi, do you know how close to the interview date you found out you got off the waitlist for an interview? Trying to figure out if I need to take those dates off from work

On 10/19/2020 at 6:18 PM, unicornsUT said:

Hi, do you know how close to the interview date you found out you got off the waitlist for an interview? Trying to figure out if I need to take those dates off from work

I only had about a weeks notice. I sort of had to tell my boss sorry but I have to go. Flights and hotels were also expensive so last notice which wasn't ideal, so that is one perk of you guys not interviewing in person.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, Sheni said:

Does anyone know the interview format? Is it traditional or MMI or how many interviews total? I feel like I do not have much information

I’m not sure, but what I can glean from their website and past forum discussions is that it’s 3 one-on-one interviews about 30 minutes each. And they are traditional interviews not MMI.  Not sure if any changes are being made this year due to it being remote. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! I was waitlisted for the interview and 2 weeks later I was told there were no more interview spots. However, I just received an interview invite! Thankfully it opened up, so don't lose hope! Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys on Nov 12/13, group B. 

Edited by Hansol705
  • Like 3

On 11/3/2020 at 12:55 PM, Josssss said:

Popping in to wish everyone interviewing this year some good luck! You are all gonna do great! We look forward to meeting you all...virtually!!

-Joselyn, BCM PA-S1

Yes, we are super excited to meet you guys!! Come up with some good questions for us at the happy hour after the interview when it is only students. 

• Like 2

On 11/8/2020 at 11:05 AM, Sheni said:

Hey guys, has anyone in group A received more information about the interview and exact schedule? 

Yes we just got one today. But I am VERY concerned as the agenda now states for group A 11/11/20 that the start time is 12pm CST; however, it was previously listed on the website interview info as 1pm CST! Any one else noticing this and/or in a hard spot??? I do not know if my employer will let me change the time off I can get.

F68D9D51-E027-4C1E-95EB-9A39ADF39F32.png

76BBD63A-4ABA-4446-A4F0-B38A7E043302.png

11 hours ago, danianderson said:

Yes we just got one today. But I am VERY concerned as the agenda now states for group A 11/11/20 that the start time is 12pm CST; however, it was previously listed on the website interview info as 1pm CST! Any one else noticing this and/or in a hard spot??? I do not know if my employer will let me change the time off I can get.

F68D9D51-E027-4C1E-95EB-9A39ADF39F32.png

76BBD63A-4ABA-4446-A4F0-B38A7E043302.png

Yes I have also noticed the start time change. I also did not expect orientation day to be that long from 12-8.